• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Muramite proving grounds BUG To get to trials (1 Viewer)

hiphopototomis

RedCents
OK first off this is a bug for mostly high level raiding guilds this bug is in MPG one of the hard zones in the new OOW expansion ok so first this will show u how to geto some of the trials in MPG without killing anything!!!
to do this easy bug first you Get a shaman or a potion to shrink yourself
then when u zone in turn around to that wall behind u off tot he side is a likke trianle that you can use to get upto the wall from there look straigh yup and press the foreward key and keep switching directions till you are over the wall from there you should invis and u can run around to most trials aroun d the zone have fun with this bug and ill be telling you more when i find them out!!!!! pics of me doing this bug will be up soon!!!

Tested and confirmed. When you're facing out from the zone-in to MPG, go about 8 steps and turn around. There are 2 inclines on both sides of the door to the zone out. Climb up the one on the left (your left if facing it). Go up the wall a bit and you can get to a ledge. Shrink yourself. You can now climb the back of the wall to the left of the zone. Once on top, jump out and you are now on the outside of MPG free to walk around. No mobs to kill, nothing to worry about. You can still target the trial masters and get to trials.

Here are some screenshots hiphop sent me for editing:

Last edited:
Can any mobs kill you or can you kill them w/o agro or is this just a bypass of the mobs please send me a PM if you know thanks!

Redbot said:
Tested and confirmed. When you're facing out from the zone-in to MPG, go about 8 steps and turn around. There are 2 inclines on both sides of the door to the zone out. Climb up the one on the left (your left if facing it). Go up the wall a bit and you can get to a ledge. Shrink yourself. You can now climb the back of the wall to the left of the zone. Once on top, jump out and you are now on the outside of MPG free to walk around. No mobs to kill, nothing to worry about. You can still target the trial masters and get to trials.

Here are some screenshots hiphop sent me for editing:

is it posible for u to take a screen shot of what wall to climb after the ledge?
I can get up to the ledge but havent been able to find where to climb from there

Muramite proving grounds BUG To get to trials

Users who are viewing this thread

Back