• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - muleassist help (1 Viewer)

Gamaliel

RedCents
10¢
I am struggling to set my Tank in a mode that allows me to select which targets the group engages. I drive the tank myself and want control over the targets. If I set muleassist Tank then muleassist does all the targeting and I can't control. If I try to target myself and start muleassist it errors saying you can't assist yourself, please target maintank and restart macro.

Any help?

I am struggling to set my Tank in a mode that allows me to select which targets the group engages. I drive the tank myself and want control over the targets. If I set muleassist Tank then muleassist does all the targeting and I can't control. If I try to target myself and start muleassist it errors saying you can't assist yourself, please target maintank and restart macro.

Any help?
Have you started in manual mode and then switch on what you need, the following is from the Wiki

/mac MuleAssist manual

This starts MuleAssist in manual mode (everything turned off). You may then use in-game commands to turns certain things on, such as /buffson, /healson, /dpson, etc.

I can try that. It seemed to work for me once - maybe twice:) But now I cannot start the macro without the Tank role. In the manual I was following this advice:
"For tank characters, you can have them assist themselves, which will make the tank decide which mobs to target. " But that's when I get the error starting the macro now.

Is muleassist even maintained anymore?

I guess I'd like to know before I invest too much time:)
I started this adventure a few months back (playing on Lazarus). Really loving it so far but the options are overwhelming. I went with VeryVanilla and Muleassist, etc. Wondering what the recommended setup is from those in the know before I get much further.
MQNext / E3 with kissassist?

Any help?
i moved your completely unrelated question out of the thread you posted in.

muleassist, like kissassist and other resources here have their own support section in lvl 2 - your post *should* be in level 2, but i see you're not level 2, so you wouldn't be able to see it.

you're asking for support for a "level 2 resource" but not being level 2 - it is *really* easy to be a level 2 member, even if you don't want to spend any IRL money.

please don't be a leech, help RG stay alive

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

Question - muleassist help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back