• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MQ2Nav slow to move party (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,303¢
Is anyone experiencing mq2nav being slow. Example: I move my MT and my group doesn't start following for a good 10 - 15 seconds.
The come to me and follow me button work fine.

your automation is probably telling the box chars to cast or something that prevents them from moving.... what I've noticed is that in a follow mode, especially for kissassist, the macro will override the nav commands in favor of recasting buffs or memming spells.

your automation is probably telling the box chars to cast or something that prevents them from moving.... what I've noticed is that in a follow mode, especially for kissassist, the macro will override the nav commands in favor of recasting buffs or memming spells.

Group is invised and doing nothing. Just waiting for the mt to move and when he does, they take awhile to follow.

there is also a ton of gameside lag right now. Even in zones where my team is alone its still bad. Its not as pronounced as yours but i do have a couple seconds from time to time that it takes the team to catch up. Its also creating the slingshot/yo-yo effect causing even more havok. Or fun depending on your crazy level.

Question - MQ2Nav slow to move party

Users who are viewing this thread

Back