• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2MoveUtils (1 Viewer)

well we need alil more info...like is it ure own compile or someone elses? if it was ures did u have any erroros when u compiled? anything else that may be relavent u might wanna throw in there =)

I think Im gunna redownload everything starting with mq2 then souls compiler where should I extract souls compiler into my MQ2 folder? right inside by everything in the release folder in the mq2main foler or im I supposed to make a folder for it? Then also for my macros where should I be putting them? should I make a folder? or should I put them into the mq2main folder? or the macros folder? Ive been putting them in the macros folder.

if you're typing it exactly like what you had on the first post, it's spelled /plugin not /pluggin :p And yes, put the macros in the "macros" folder, and it doesn't matter where extract soul's compile in the same folder as the source, just have everything in the same folder.

spony311 said:
I used souls compiler. I clicked on mq2auth thing before loading mq2 and eq then tryed to /pluggin didnt work parse thing little lost
you guys are missing the whole point of mq2auth.. it does NOT work if you are getting it from another source.. it WILL not add you to the compiled release. you auth code has to be in when it is compiled. so run mq2auth.exe and post the 2 lines of could in your mqqauth0.h , and post it on the fourms.

Riddlerr said:
you need to post that under one of the people that compile for you. soultaker,siddin and someone else i think.
I'm not compiling right now. Don't know for how long either. Main reason is that I don't really have the time and don't play at the moment. Second is that my 120GB hd got fried *grin* i'm evil.

they will take your code and add it to there list. and i think about once a day they will compile it . you download it from there link. and unzip it.. i may begin to start compileing if i ever get around to stop being lazy.

MQ2MoveUtils

Users who are viewing this thread

Back