• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Request - MQ2MoveUtils walk (1 Viewer)

Inkie

RedCents
3,963¢
This may be a request or it may be that I'm missing a detail.

I have a specific place I want to farm pp, and the easiest way to set it up would be to walk (forwards or backwards) in a circle with my pet killing things that I aggro.

I've gotten the circle setup to work how I want and to follow a path that takes me where I want, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it walking instead of running.

If I do it running, the mobs fall into a bad place and pathing becomes an issue and my pet can't kill them effectively.

Am I missing a setting or something that could remedy this or can this be added to a list of updates for whoever "owns" the plugin?

this will set you to walk if you are running.

Rich (BB code):
                           /if (${Me.Running}) /keypress RUN_WALK

if you have a loop in your code the is continuously running just put that line of code in there and it will force you to walk.

Request - MQ2MoveUtils walk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back