• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2Mission (get DoNs, MMs, Group Tasks from anywhere) (1 Viewer)

I gave you several positive red cents for your contributions here Odessa. I'll be sorry to see them go.

well if we base all our contributions on red cents or all the negative people project....

and forget about the people we help .. or that love our work ..

then your right.. why contribute to this community?

why help people in the Q&A forum?

why do whats in our nature and help others?

So be it.

do what you must...

I could care less about the bitchers... the whiners... the complainers... I am here to give as much help as i can .. and pass on what I have learned since i joined.

I LOVE when my macro finally works the way its intended.. and people use it...

its a great feeling for me.. and its the ONLY reward I need

So be it

Heh.. itty bitty contribution I suppose. DoN missions.. you can use taskgiver # of 0. So you don't have to be in zone or know the spawn # of whoever.

Have fun.. Deciding between sleep and Elimidate. I'm not sure but I think the boobs are winning.

NC23 yes you can use 0 but that would send 0 to a server and if they ever check you are out of luck. What I do is send EXACT info that would be sent without cheating.

armysoldier you are correct, but I just can't stand all the bitching.

armysoldier said:
well if we base all our contributions on red cents or all the negative people project....

and forget about the people we help .. or that love our work ..

then your right.. why contribute to this community?

why help people in the Q&A forum?

why do whats in our nature and help others?

So be it.

do what you must...

I could care less about the bitchers... the whiners... the complainers... I am here to give as much help as i can .. and pass on what I have learned since i joined.

I LOVE when my macro finally works the way its intended.. and people use it...

its a great feeling for me.. and its the ONLY reward I need

So be it

A-FUCKING-MEN!!!!

-CodeCaster

As with most of the truly great things it was only up for a short time window it seems. I've been lucky in the past and grabbed a few of thes up while the gettin's still good ... but more often than not i'm late. :D

Such a tease :D

It's because of people like maddog that odessa and I troll nowadays instead of contribute :P

P.S. I was feeling nice so check TDoN for updates.

odessa does your plugin still work? or does it need to be recompiled. I have tried and it doesnt sniff the mission numbers or get any missions as of the new mq source 3/2

This may be my favorite plugin.

I would give Tone and Odessa Redcents every hour on the hour if I could ;)

Plugins like MQ2Mission, MQ2Task, and MQ2Tdon remove the need to warp for the most part, at least to high visibility areas like mission givers. I was using MQ2Mission before the patch to do 3 or so DODH missions one right after the other....and the fact that it worked with both DODH missions and DON missions was just gravy!

This plugin is unbelievable. I know I would love to see an updated version.

Last edited:
Well I'm sorry for some reason I thought this was a tone plugin. I don't know when I started beliving that since I gave a cent to the first post when I downloaded it sometime before 12-10-06. I'll send a few more till it makes me send them back to someone else.

I'm pretty sure that Tone created MQ2Tdon while Odessa made MQ2Mission and MQ2Task.

All 3 are awesome plugins.

Although the other poster was.. umm.. not the most polite poster, I do agree that this thread should be removed as it no longer has any useful information.

Is there any specific reason for it to stay other than to tantalize?

MQ2Mission (get DoNs, MMs, Group Tasks from anywhere)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back