• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2Mission (get DoNs, MMs, Group Tasks from anywhere) (1 Viewer)

odessa

RedCents
190¢
In the new update there's been some changes in the way this works. This will still get you proper tasks but it might throw some flags for MMs. Use this for MMs at your own risk. DoNs should be working fine and I don't see any problem there.

This thing is very similar to my MQ2Task plugin except it gets you group tasks/missions.

the command is /mission [mission#] [missiongiver#]

to get proper mission# and missiongiver# do /watchmission and get a mission legit way, you will see the two numbers for example mission:5213 mission giver:213

now you can get that mission from anywhere in the game, just do /mission 5213 213 (this is my good old /fairy)

remember that this will only work for those missions that have Accept/Decline dialogue to them, anything that's activated by a /say string (like most MMs) will not work.

This is a universal plugin that will work with any 'new' style missions as long as there's a need to press Accept button to start a mission.

Enjoy.

p.s. tis over :)

Last edited:
are you doing /watchmission? If you are you should see a line "Showing mission codes"
and next time you get a proper mission you will get the parameters in your MQ2 window.

By the way there was a small bug, I updated the dll so redownload please.

I probably won't "play" EQ again, but I will still run my crystals when I get around to fixing mq2 and tweaking that macs. That will probably be after my finals and all that, because I'm having surgery and going to have 3 weeks of recovery time. Plus I was in the middle of a few macs for people that I need to finish/test and send to them :P

Tone said:
I probably won't "play" EQ again, but I will still run my crystals when I get around to fixing mq2 and tweaking that macs. That will probably be after my finals and all that, because I'm having surgery and going to have 3 weeks of recovery time. Plus I was in the middle of a few macs for people that I need to finish/test and send to them :P

where are my macs you promised? :)

will this work for tasks from the wayfarers for DoN faction? I havent tried it out yet so havent been able to test

odessa said:
it's called precompile, lots of people write this plugin here :)
Pfft that's not what I mean :P <one that finds the advanced offsets for me without me having to take the 3 seconds to find them omg!>

Tone said:
Pfft that's not what I mean :P <one that finds the advanced offsets for me without me having to take the 3 seconds to find them omg!>

Patchday/fingerprints will do that for you, the problem is not offsets it's the structs.

ya that should be deleted too along with alot of other outdated threads

if your gonna quote me at least use the whole thing, oh lord of the compile lol

i pay just like the rest, if i choose to complain about things that don't do what they are promoted to do, well at least it gets them looked at

i'm not a programmer, designer, engineer, or any such thing i am just a guy that plays eq when i can as a hobby, is it wrong to expect things to work? not imo.

and quote and bitch about all the other the people that complain and such on these forums not just me. I'm sure i'm alot better at what i do then you are at what you do.

Paying doesn't give you the right to make demands at all. The most you get is a request, which people answer out of the kindness of their hearts....=P. And if they don't answer you dont have anymore options. I wouldn't go around pissing off everyone and demanding this and that.

Paying just entitles you to see whats posted here and have a shot at downloading premade stuff to save you the work, thats it. Anything else is extra. So just please be quiet and leach silently.

maddog said:
I'm sure i'm alot better at what i do then you are at what you do.

You don't know any of us, or what we do... How can you even attempt to make that claim? :rolleyes:

-CodeCaster

Just my opinion (and I am not saying I am right over anyone else), but I have received better service on this website compared to other places where I pay $40/month ....

I have never had anyone be rude to me, or not answer a question....the little money I pay each month for access here seems to be a REAL deal....

I think that everyone has to just realize that the lower end users that are not programmers/hackers/etc (like me) are not really contributing in a technical way and would not be able to have this as a hobbie if not for the those who do usually fix things or put new things out there.....demanding things out of those people seems to be rude.

rofl, now I am getting negatives for this thread :) I am never contributing again, people prove to be idiots no matter what.

Odessa,

I for one, certainly appreciated your contributions. MQ2Switch and MQ2Task are my most frequently used plugins apart from Warp.

If you're no longer publicly updating them, well, let me say thanks for the time they were available.

MQ2Mission (get DoNs, MMs, Group Tasks from anywhere)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back