• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - MQ2Event Not working (1 Viewer)

Chanticleer

yells at clouds
RedCents
45¢
So reason i requested griklor events is mine seems broken and i seem to have same as most , what happens is my toons get called to run to griklor and they do just fine , they pause and run , but they do not unpause and return and i have done all i think i can to my little knowledge to fix it please help

event for griklor:
[GriklorChase]
trigger=#*#Griklor the Restless roars and points at#1#.
command=/if (${Spawn[=${EventArg1}].ID}==${Me.ID}) /multiline ; /gsay Off to get Griklor; /docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName} pause on; /nav id ${Spawn[Griklor].ID}; /timed 26 /stick id ${Spawn[Griklor].ID} 1; /timed 100 /stick off

i guess it would help is my toons runs cwtn plugins and bards on kissassist.

return:
[GriklorReturn]
trigger=#*#Griklor the Restless tries to control his mount as shards of deadly ice strike it.#*#
command=/if (${Spawn[=${EventArg1}].ID}==${Me.ID}) /multiline ; /docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName} pause off; /nav id ${Raid.MainAssist.ID}

INI:
[Bethun Rush]
trigger=#*#Gather! This fire should protect you from the sleet#*#
command=/multiline ; /docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName} mode 0; /rsay Bethun is up everyone move to her; /nav id ${Spawn[Bethun].ID}; /timed 180 /docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName} mode 0

The event will do exactly as you ask it to do...

[GriklorChase] trigger=#*#Griklor the Restless roars and points at#1#. command=/if (${Spawn[=${EventArg1}].ID}==${Me.ID}) /multiline ; /gsay Off to get Griklor; /docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName} pause on; /nav id ${Spawn[Griklor].ID}; /timed 26 /stick id ${Spawn[Griklor].ID} 1; /timed 100 /stick off
Two things:
/docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName} pause on; Recommend using the plugin Mq2Boxr and just use /BOXR pause on and /boxr unpause

/timed 26 /stick id ${Spawn[Griklor].ID} 1; /timed 100 /stick off You are sticking to Griklor.....and then Un-Sticking...but you never unpause.

Have another look at yesterday's post and you will see the last thing you need to do is a /boxr unpause.

INI:
[Bethun Rush]
trigger=#*#Gather! This fire should protect you from the sleet#*#
command=/multiline ; /docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName} mode 0; /rsay Bethun is up everyone move to her; /nav id ${Spawn[Bethun].ID}; /timed 180 /docommand /${Me.Class.ShortName} mode 0

In this one you are setting CWTN to mode 0 (Manual mode) - its not going to work for KA/RGMercs etc., Then you run Bethun - and 180 you are changing to Manual mode again. It will not do what you are wanting it to do.

Try doing this.

INI:
command=/multiline ; /docommand /boxr pause; /rsay Bethun is up everyone move to her; /nav id ${Spawn[Bethun].ID}; /timed 180 /docommand /boxr unpause

Some hints for your raid:
You definitely want to be using mq2boxr for your raid.
You have everyone in Chase Mode
You are driving with your MA - In manual mode or actually play him without macro's
You should have a Button to "EVERYONE COME TO ME" and use this a lot during this event.

1674630405750.png
Griklor follows this sort of pattern. The point where the star is is the absolute best because the Aura sort of stays there and covers the same area twice - much easier to get a trigger.

If you stand your raid in his path - so he is always coming towards you - just let the event trigger run your toon to him, and then hit the "Come Back to me" button and you will force your toon to run through the aura.

Problem - MQ2Event Not working

Users who are viewing this thread

Back