• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

mq2autoskills flyingkick? (1 Viewer)

drexen

RedCents
for some reason my flyingkick is not working when i got mq2autoskills.running anyone else getting this problem / know how to fix it ?

Also was woundering if there was a way to automate my epic clicky? when engageing in combat? like when it gets down to like 1 or 2 secs left on the buff?

Also was woundering if there was a way to automate my epic clicky? when engageing in combat? like when it gets down to like 1 or 2 secs left on the buff?

What is the exact name of your epic, its ID#, and the exact name of the buff it casts?
If you want someone to write a macro for you, you will need to provide more information about exactly what you want done. The command you want is like below. Although you might want to set a few more conditions.

Rich (BB code):
/if (${Me.Buff[exact name].Duration}<2 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[combat]}) /casting item ID#

Attached is a simple macro I wrote for my monk. It will practice your combat skills, and with some additional code will maintain your epic clicky.

Last edited:
Do you have a macro that you are using during combat? If so you can just copy and paste the follow code into your macro:

Rich (BB code):
	/if (${FindItem[=Celestial Fists].ID} && ${Me.Buff[Celestial Tranquility].Duration}<1}) {
	/squelch /casting 10652
	}

I added it to the macro I use in combat, attached below.

Please keep in mind I have no way to test this, but it should work.

mq2autoskills flyingkick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back