• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2AutoLogin

Plugin - MQ2AutoLogin (1 Viewer) 2.8

RedCents
48¢
With this, can we log x chars from x different folders ?
Exemple :
  • char_1 from C:\EQ1\
  • char_2 from C:\EQ2\
  • char_3 from C:\EQ3\
  • etc...
Or it launch all chars from the same folder ?

luclinjunkie

RedCents
926¢
Is it just me or is it impossible now to press END and stop your character from being logged in? Noticing this on Rizlona tonight, havent tried other servers. I've a funny german keyboard though so I'm never sure exactly which key is end (Ende I think, but delete is Entf, gets me every time) but I'm hitting everything and nothing is stopping login. Having to use /switchchar and a fake name to get back to character selection screen and stay there.
Yes I've had that issue since I came back.

morisato

Captin Obvious!
RedCents
1,516¢
Would Love if we could Make the Autologin 3 second timer on Character Select Screen Controlled Via The INI. So i could set it Myself

RedCents
1,662¢
If this has anything to do with /switchchar toon2 command... Over half the time it logs in the same character, I was trying to log out. Not sure why it doesn't pick toon2.

RedCents
10¢
I don't have an issue with something being broken. On the contrary, it works too well. I used auto login to load my 6 box crew the other day. We were on a raid, and somebody wasn't paying attention and we pulled a boss we weren't ready for. So, I went to camp my cleric to clear agro, and as soon as it got to the login screen, she got logged back in. Luckily there was no mobs around me, so it worked out fine, but is there a way to disable that once you initially log in? Or is /camp desktop my only option to prevent re-login?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)