• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MQ2AutoLogin Hotkeys Issue (1 Viewer)

Draknocht

Invisible Gold Star
RedCents
712¢
Am still having issue, have posted this somehwere previously but was no reponses, figured this is better place as the Issue is with MQ autohotkey. the Hotkeys are not working beyond a 6th autologin correctly. Presently am using ctrl+shift+1 thru 6. also have a setup of ctrl+alt+1 thru 6. when ever the 6th login is swapped to, it never fully swaps back to any other selected window login. The Swapped to window just flashes just like the Toon got a tell or another message. I can Manually swap to the other window and then the first 5 will work fine, but swapping to the 6th again results in repeat of what just stated. I have tried changing the autohotkey, even have deleted and reset the entire profiles, result is still the same. Is there now a limit to the number of toons allowed in a profile? Or is this part of the 64 growing pains? Or?

@Knightly Just following up for a status update on this, not sure if there a bug list i can watch it at. Work around for now is logging in 7 toons and camping the 7th back to character login and not use it, the 6 toons then window swap as they should.

Question - MQ2AutoLogin Hotkeys Issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back