• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2AutoAttackGK - GhostKill - Free~ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I am done with you. You pissed me off to much, it was funny until you told me you copyrighted my sources. Not only have you offended my work. You stole my intellectual property, and you sold it under a different name.

That is fucked up.

Lol Abyss your mad.. :) Awww your so cute lets see what a little 18 year old angry face looks like @(^_^)@ I mean lets see it sorry tried to make a little monkey face. But Abyss on a positive note let me tell ya. In actuality if you sold your sourcecode then anyone that purchases and rewrites it and makes it work could copyright it. But you knew that with all your super intellect.

Codecompiler is an internet thug...

I would like to:

Sincerely apologize to all my internet thugs
Just don't shoot, I don't wanna die of internet slugs
Make a sucker feel tough for what the internet does
I know you post your craziness to get an internet buzz
I know you tryin to say what's hot and never been in those clubs
I know you hustlin on the 'net and movin internet drugs
But ain't no snitchin 'cause I'm different, I ain't givin you up
But that's because, you just an internet thug

and all my internet thugs that wanna kill me with slugs, hey okay okay, dont right click on the trigga nigga put the mouse pad away.

Haha E-Thug

Ya think ?
ethug.jpg

It is very sad to see you have nothing left for friends and have to come here to brag about what you bought with the stolen shit you sold and got soo many banned with. If the picture wasnt stolen......

I haven't seen one person here stand up for you why do you bother even posting?

Or...is negative attention the only thing you can get now? Like a dog that gets beaten daily. Gets so used to it that beatings are all it knows.

nighteyez are you even making sense cause if you know your history correct we didn't have mass bannings like abyss did and the guys that put out the free nd did... :) Know your shit k thanks we had less then 20 people banned that were using it smart.

Nah just apparently you can't read and no offense what have you done? Your a peon in the community and act like I should have to even give a response to someone with the mental intellect of a 5 year old. To beat up on you would be like walking into the new born birthing section of a hospital and starting to punch a baby.

Apparently my source from 2004 does out right and over turn yours Abyss and all the way up till this year... How does he do it you might ask...

ShutdownAbyss.jpg

Then why did you respond at all, your arguement is null.

Lol...I dont code or steal source/plugins for EQ so I have the mentality of a 5 yr old? WOW your world is huge!

My point was made already, going back and forth could go on forever
argument.jpg

ok i took time to read codecompilers posts.

the trash you talking is....something i havent heard since 6th grade.

oo i take 4 friends and come visit you. arent you fucking man enough to go and say your shit alone? oh and the screenshot with super cool desk with plastic guns - maybe it will turn on 9 years old WOW players, sorry here it's just ridicilous.

I dunno how old you are, but you cant be more then 11. mentaly. go check yourself before you big mouth gets you killed, idiot.

Sum1 on your standard case if you code macro's and so forth in Outlook macro section it color codes it you fucking noob so remember the L33Tness that it was done while I was sitting @ work or school and was coding to help the community. People can be critics all they want but really if your not able to help or just sit there and be a quiet leech then your a problem. So you sir your 2 cents don't matter for shit.

rofl... so the only part of my post you keyed in on was the fact that I mentioned it was color coded? What about the parts where IT DIDN'T FUCKING WORK... lol? Seriously?

Here... refresh your obviously retard-level memory:

http://forums.notaddicted.com/showthread.php?t=16822

Ok. Sorry to shut off the drama, but thread done. It was fun watching the drama unfold, but once it comes to threats against someone, like the ones posted on the last page, I have to shut down the thread. Sorry guys.

Shall we do a scenes for the next episode?

FYI to everyone ... NotAddicted.com will always keep the "As the NotAddicted World Turns" in the non-private section...

MQ2AutoAttackGK - GhostKill - Free~
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back