• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2AutoAttackGK - GhostKill - Free~ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abyss

RedCents
29¢
Well, me and a couple of people talked about it, and since it is a bit overpowering for a full ghostkill to be free with all abilitys etc. I decided just to create a basic one for you guys. There are a couple of sites charging a arm, and a leg for ghostkill so its your lucky break:p

This version of my ghostkill, will require you to use a macro to spam the commands. Basically just be at zone in, and make sure the npc you are attacking is far from you.

This ghostkill will ONLY let you use primary/secondary to attack a npc. I will be updating this version with a auto feature which will attack automatically without using a macro in the near future, but for now you can control your attack speed thru a macro. (Which is better in my opinion anyway, full control is nice).

Just with Auto Attack I was able to down sod raid encounters with only 6 toons, and only 3 where dpsing the other 3 was just to get the instance. Not to mention on mayong I went from 51-85 in 4 days afk.

Download: http://www.everlation.com/plugins/MQ2AutoAttackGK.dll

Commands are: /prim for primary attacks, /sec for secondary attacks.

Let me know if there are any errors or problems, and I will fix it asap.

**MQ2Everlation.dll must be loaded for you to use this plugin, if it is not loaded it will not work.

EverQuest is about dead, so maybe bringing back the EQHacking scene will revive it for me :)

Oh heres MQ2everlation.dll:

http://www.everlation.com/plugins102109/MQ2Everlation.dll

Heres a example macro on how to use this:

Rich (BB code):
#turbo
Sub Main
   :Loop
/prim
/delay 5
/sec
/delay 5
/prim
/delay 5
/sec
/delay 2
   /if (${Target.ID}) /goto :Loop
/return

Basically just load up mq2autoattackgk, target a npc you want to kill, and run the mac above, tweak the delay for faster attacks or slower attacks.

Let me know if you have any issues or problems, I will probably post some more plugins up.

Last edited:
your second link isnt working btw thanks not sure if ill use it or not but i always enjoy having the option

gonna try it someday. hope wount get banned tho :)

is it possible that 1 use of this gets u banned? do they have some bells and whistles in sony HQ that rings a bell, when GK used?

Dunno about that, couldn't tell you what SoE can or cannot detect. All I know is, I use all my plugins, especially ghostkill. I leveled 6 toons to 85 on mayong, in a week and a half afk, 3 of them are afking as we speak atm making some AA's. Soon to be featured on PA. I have been ghost killing for a long time.

Hehe, didn't know anyone still bought accounts for EQ Abyss... anyhow good to see the ole Ghost Kill up and working. I can't use it on my main account (been baned twice on it, and I was lucky to get it back this time around.), although there are several uses for this.

For those people that have a hard time thinking of things, let me explain what NOT to use GK for:
-Killing any kind of raid target. (Its just a bad idea... trust me.)
-Do not use in heavily populated zones. (if there is such a thing like that in EQ now.)
-Brand new content... a lot of times GMs stick around newly released MMs and what not.

Things I would use it for: (Still can be risky, but not nearly as much.)
-Missions... (Extremly useful for this, think of doing void progression)
-Tasks... (Kill 20 of Y in X zone... no problem... /target Y ... run macro... repeat.)

Using GK responsibily is key to success, and if you are stupid you will definitally get hit with the ban stick. Also, relalize this is probably the most risky active hack out there, so you still assume a lot of risk by using. You have been warned...

I used to use the old gk without delays just for massive damage against normal group targets :)

-Brand new content... a lot of times GMs stick around newly released MMs and what not.

have to argue with this one, tho maybe I'm lucky.

I farmed the hell out of vox and naggy and missions for brews. it took about 10 minutes per mission. and for weeks. warp/ht/warp/die/rez/warp/ht etc.

tho GK is a completely different story.

so killing raid targets is bad idea...

damn I so want raid enhanced minion for magician :( need 1 sod raid...

Honestly, there isn't that much risk with this plugin being level 1. Might be abused a bit, but not many people around anymore that use MQ2. (at least not like it used to be...) Now, if it was like when Cronic release that zone crash plugin several years back i'd be pissed lol... I think PoK on every server was crashed with morons that tested it out. What ever happened to Cronic btw? Probably the government got their hands on him and hes locked away in a dungeon somewhere... lol.

Nah. I spoke to cronic a few weeks ago and he posted on the MQ2 VIP boards just yesterday. He works in programming somewhere. nice guy.

are you using it with multiple boxes or just on one guy meesk? i havent tried it yet still really havent decided if i want to but am curious.

i was just testing it with 1 guy.

it hits a mob few times every second, depends on delay you set. it goes slow :) i dont have any melee dps class.

its good plugin, easy to use. tho need seriour melee dps class to get some decent exp

Wouldn't this plugin be extremely dangerous to use before we get the mq2addicts plugin from JMO that blocks all the packets sent when warping?

I was under the assumption that using any form of warp without mq2addicts was just asking to get banned.

Isn't GK a form of warping as well? I would think warping consecutively over and over during the ghost kill process would send up tons of red flags if used right now.

It goes slow? Thats odd, with haste and setting up a slower delay I can basically do 2/3 of my actual dps non ghosting. Keep in mind that this doesn't use abilitys.

As for "warp" being detected, just use MQ2Everlation. You will be fine, as for the actual ghosting being detectable, I personally don't think it can be with my counters. However its always possible "it is" a active hack, just keep MQ2Everlation loaded at all times. And, don't be unsmart with it.

One thing I have to add is do not afk macro 24-7 for a couple of day's straight. If you want to afk macro, do it afk for a couple of hours, the next day for a couple of hours, and the next day for a couple of hours etc. As in a couple of hours I mean 5-8 hours. I have noticed SoE tends to keep an eye on people who gain exp 24 hours straight.

I tested that theory non-ghosting, I had a regular exp macro. Xp'ed for 2 days straight in a instance. Was suspended in the middle of the 2nd day. With no tell, just a straight disconnect. Then I tested afk ghosting for a max of 10 hours each day for a couple of months straight. Nothing. It almost seems they have some kind of check, if you gain exp straight for more than 24 hours = suspended.

MQ2Everlation = samething as mq2addicts

I bet if they released the source code for both... It would be identical.
naa, the names would be different, checks would be in different places, etc, but probably fairly close :D

Hehe... Can't blame abyss for others stupidity. There was some mq2 programming sites that have levels of access lvl 1 to 4, generally it had some pretty wild stuff. No delay had been out in these levels of sites for some time. Couple other plugins that never saw a public release was an item equip plugin that could equip ANY item into ANY slot. Anyhow, plugins in those higher levels generally stayed there, because it would just get a ton of people banned. Now a days most those sites have disappeared or I have fallen outta touch with most of em.

Hehe... Can't blame abyss for others stupidity. There was some mq2 programming sites that have levels of access lvl 1 to 4, generally it had some pretty wild stuff. No delay had been out in these levels of sites for some time. Couple other plugins that never saw a public release was an item equip plugin that could equip ANY item into ANY slot. Anyhow, plugins in those higher levels generally stayed there, because it would just get a ton of people banned. Now a days most those sites have disappeared or I have fallen outta touch with most of em.

umm I'm not even sure what your talkin about. This was before CC bought the source code from abyss, I'm talking about abyss release his nd KNOWING people were getting insta banned from it, than not only DIDN'T offer anything just ignored the people paying for it all together. Until there's a real explanation from him about it, I wouldn't recommend using a gk from him. you know...http://kenetixeq.com/hc3.asp the eq site that's now a WOW site.

umm I'm not even sure what your talkin about. This was before CC bought the source code from abyss, I'm talking about abyss release his nd KNOWING people were getting insta banned from it, than not only DIDN'T offer anything just ignored the people paying for it all together. Until there's a real explanation from him about it, I wouldn't recommend using a gk from him. you know...http://kenetixeq.com/hc3.asp the eq site that's now a WOW site.

If I recall (as I'm one who purchased his ND), he did NOT get people purposely banned. I never got banned and used it for the short while it was around. People were dumb and used it in open zones and/or known watched instances, resulting in their ban. What DID happen was Sony released their big "Packet hacks patch", basically FUBARing any kind of packet hacks for MQ. Abyss could not get a work around going at the time and pretty much gave up on Kenetix. Had nothing to do with any scams, was just really bad timing, and from what I know of Abyss, it was not intentional timing.

Abyss comments on this issue?

would clear things up, if he wants.

I used this GK here and forgot to load mq2addicts or everlation. its been...week now? nothing happened.

tho I only killed like 4 mobs with it :)

Not interested, drama is not really my expertise. If you want to use my work, then go ahead. If you don't move on. Thats always been my code.

Well said... Also you guys gotta realize that when you go public with a plugin like ghost kill or no delay, you get shunned by your peers for releasing something they are making money on. Then, you get yelled at by the idiots that used your plugin on stupid things, such as raid mobs, public zones, etc... and get banned. Honestly, there really is no incentive for any decent programmer to put much work into these active hacks, because most times more bad comes from them then good.

If you think Abyss just released no delay or ghost kill for you to get banned, you are a complete and utter moron. Couple reasons, 1. A banned person using one of your plugins won't come back... (no money), 2. Much easier ways of getting people banned. I can think of a couple, but if i wanted to just completely screw people over I'd rewrite piggyzone to fire off to some intresting zones to raise flags to ban people, or write warp plugin to fire off in guild lobby, or spam general with "I'm a hacker please ban me"... The list goes on and on to ban people. It doesn't include release a functional ghost kill that works well...

You get the point now... Many better ways to get people banned. Do us all a favor when someone has the balls to release something to the public... a simple "Thank you" will suffice. **rant off**

this works spectacular on my bard i changed the macro a bit so it keeps getting targets and i use it in an instance and am making about 6 aa's per hour on a guy with 1500+ aa's thats pretty darn decent. thanks alot abyss :)

The delay in the mac, should that be related to the delay of your weapon? Also what about for zerks with two handers? Need to remove the /secondary obviously but anything else?

So you take my source codes update it a little abyss and make your own site... Cute.. Don't worry you made 1 mistake in what you did. But you will find out shortly..

User Real Name ([email protected])
555 Non-Existant Road
Smallville
Kansas, 55555
Tel. 411

Kinda funny I will be in Florida this coming week too..

Last edited by a moderator:
Opps i forgot to mention you have been turned into the DMCA group and have been notified on your site and later is your ISP if all the content isn't removed. Since now I got a recording showing your calling my PLUGINS I would suggest you take down before I make it as simple as me shutting you down and going after everything you own.

My name is Dru Mundorff and I am the Owner of MMOPlugins.com. A website that your company hosts (according to WHOIS information) is infringing on at least one copyright owned by my company.

An article was copied onto your servers without permission. The original ARTICLE/PHOTO, to which we own the exclusive copyrights, can be found at:

PROVIDE WEBSITE URL

www.mmoplugins.com

The unauthorized and infringing copy can be found at:www.everlation.com

http://www.everlation.com/plugins90909/MQ2AnonZone.dll
http://www.everlation.com/plugins90909/MQ2EOpen.dll
http://www.everlation.com/plugins90909/MQ2EverWarp.dll
http://www.everlation.com/plugins90909/MQ2Everlation.dll
http://www.everlation.com/plugins90909/MQ2FarAssist.dll
http://www.everlation.com/plugins90909/MQ2FarSay.dll
http://www.everlation.com/plugins90909/MQ2GetMission.dll
http://www.everlation.com/plugins90909/MQ2Ghost.dll
http://www.everlation.com/plugins90909/MQ2SumCorpse.dll

This letter is official notification under Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”), and I seek the removal of the aforementioned infringing material from your servers. I request that you immediately notify the infringer of this notice and inform them of their duty to remove the infringing material immediately, and notify them to cease any further posting of infringing material to your server in the future.

Please also be advised that law requires you, as a service provider, to remove or disable access to the infringing materials upon receiving this notice. Under US law a service provider, such as yourself, enjoys immunity from a copyright lawsuit provided that you act with deliberate speed to investigate and rectify ongoing copyright infringement. If service providers do not investigate and remove or disable the infringing material this immunity is lost. Therefore, in order for you to remain immune from a copyright infringement action you will need to investigate and ultimately remove or otherwise disable the infringing material from your servers with all due speed should the direct infringer, your client, not comply immediately.

I am providing this notice in good faith and with the reasonable belief that rights my company owns are being infringed. Under penalty of perjury I certify that the information contained in the notification is both true and accurate, and I have the authority to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright(s) involved.

Should you wish to discuss this with me please contact me directly.

Thank you.
Dru Mundorff
CodeCompiler

.text:04001212 push offset aMq2mmosafe ; "mq2mmosafe"

Love it didn't even change my code names just copied our material and replaced the names...

MQ2AutoAttackGK - GhostKill - Free~
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back