• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

mq2auctionit (1 Viewer)

Ferny50

RedCents
okay,

I feel like a complete moron for having to ask for help but here goes....

i cant seem to get mq2auction it to link items.

the syntax example of the ini says

[blah]
phrase1= txt with LINK1 txt LINK2
Link1=itemnamelinking
Link2=itemnamelinking

so on and so forth

when i actually use LINK1 and LINK2 my auction returns NULL in /auction which is pretty suspicious looking.

If I include the full name of the item, no link is generated.....

is this INI supposed to auto generate? Am i misunderstanding the syntax of the ini? is the INI generated once I run an auction for the first time? If so, why does it not link the items i defined in Link1= link2= etc etc....

thanks in advance.

JIC anyone else didn't know about linkdb and auctionit being dependent on it....

this taken from ndawgs compile thread...it all makes sense now.

NDawg said:
you need to download the items.txt and import it into the database by typing /link /import items.txt
you can download it here

umm I do test it before I release it, I may miss a couple things, I'm only human ;)
But mq2cast is working on both my machines.. ill have to see if i can reproduce the crash.

k still cant seem to get this to link items.

downloaded items.txt imported it; however, auctionit still returns NULL for LINK1 and LINK2.

any ideas?

mq2auctionit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back