• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

MQ2 twist problem (1 Viewer)

jmaneuv011

RedCents
I'm trying to get 3 items working with /twist but I'm having trouble. All are working if I try twisting them separately but if I try all 3 together only the first one fires and the other 2 wait the whole "recast delay" time before going off. Is there some known fix for this?

I got it to work, thanks. For whatever reason it wasn't working right on a non casting/singing class.

While I'm here, can somebody help me make mq2/eqbcs work on two computers together? I can't seem to find any info on it

I got it to work, thanks. For whatever reason it wasn't working right on a non casting/singing class.

While I'm here, can somebody help me make mq2/eqbcs work on two computers together? I can't seem to find any info on it

Why reply like this??

How did you get it to work?

What was the problem in the end?

MQ2 twist problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back