• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MQ2 Multiple Comptuers (1 Viewer)

bnd100706

RedCents
So I have been playing my EQEMU Project Laz on my Macbook M2 Pro in Parrells, since I cannot get it to work in Crossover.

Because its an ARM chip, I cannot run MQ2. However, I do have an old Macbook Pro with an Intel Processor that I just loaded boot camp into. I would like to run a couple of Characters on that computer with MQ2, is there anyway for me to send commands through one computer that cannot run MQ2 to the other comptuer that IS running MQ2?

If not, how DO you send commands to multiple computers...

I have never used MQ2 so Its all new to me on even how it works.

also the newest hotness is mq, just straight up, thsoe old mq2 builds are buggy and feature less, compared to the new and improved mq, which you get from redguides.

also the newest hotness is mq, just straight up, thsoe old mq2 builds are buggy and feature less, compared to the new and improved mq, which you get from redguides.
Yes and frankly there is nowhere where MQ2 is fully supported. It is not something that is updated it's not something that's going to receive development work.

Macro quest is the current iteration of it. And there are literally been hundreds and hundreds of bug fixes and updates and enhancements and issue changes and quality of life features and functionality and things are just simply did not exist in MQ2. Going out of your way to use legacy MQ2 for anything else other than "man I remember the days" it's just a waste of your own personal time

Question - MQ2 Multiple Comptuers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back