• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2 for D & D on-line (1 Viewer)

deludar

RedCents
any programmers interested in doing a MQ2 for ddo? I am switching games as I am fed up with lack of customer service with Everquack. 2 missing corpses and 40 hours later i hear its not my job.. jeez :mad:

Why not try asking Lax if he will work you up a quick program for DDO over on the macroquest boards.

Those guys over there are really nice and happy to help folks like yourself.

You must be dreaming azulyn, nobody is going to 'whip up' an MQ2 clone for you over there.

As to original poster - Lax already has what you want, it's called Inner Space but if you expect precompiles or whatever then you are out of luck.

Yah I can already see the smoke signals rising for that one, if you were to post something like that on the MQ2 boards.

Lax said:
DDO uses a .net launcher, and I'm not set up for .net programs at this time. It's possible that you can get around the launcher just like you can get around the EQ1 patcher, but I havent tried. I've been told by too many people that the game is a waste of time. Except my wife, she seemed to like it for about 4 hours, and then hasnt played it since. Wink

Anyway it's not that I dont WANT to support it, just that I'm not set up for .net yet. If you can get around the launcher, you can use IS.

Other than the video I've seen (which looked really cool to be honest) all signs I've seen have pointed to "trash heap." I'll wait for Darkfall or Vanguard for my next MMO. Until then, EQ2 PvP ftw!

MQ2 for D & D on-line

Users who are viewing this thread

Back