• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MQ2 Al'Kabor (1 Viewer)

We're working on it, but it's going to take a bit. I'm very thankful for all those who are offering help with EQMac - I think we have enough to reinforce our little dev team. I'll send out PMs soon to those who offered help when I get a little forum set up.

To the EQMac community: Don't get your iPads in a bunch. We're aware of the server's fragile, GM-less nature, and will take steps to be as responsible with EQMac as we are with the Live servers.

Let me know when we get a working macroquest on eqmac. I'll hop on and write some macros and might even run a little cleric army for the guilds on there. The server itself is pretty much a ghost town. I have a 55 Cleric on there from 4-5 years back, but will still be sticking to live even after mq is released. I still jump on from time to time for nostalgia purposes, but the server is pretty dead.

Question - MQ2 Al'Kabor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back