• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - MQ won't load on toons after a certain # logged in (1 Viewer)

RedCents
988¢
Hi all,

I've been having this problem since the last MQ2 update. I have not changed any settings or anything on my end. I have a lot of toons I mess around with, box old raids with, etc. and since the last update, I can't log them all in using mq2autologin. It stops logging in after some # around 54 or so. Even if I log the remaining toons in manually, they do not have Mq2 up on them, and I cannot get it to load. This happens on both of my PCs at the same # of toons.

Any idea what might be going on or things to try?

Thanks a lot.

Its my fault :) The old way was logging errors in the log files for every process after 64 and the dam thing got to like 500gbs so brainiac switched what it was using to monitor the processes after 64 but it didnt work instead it wont load the 65th toon. He said he will fix it asap. For now just close the mq launcher wait a few seconds and reload it. That will let you load more.

Thanks guys! So when it is updated, will it require an update to MQ2 in the launcher when it goes through?

If you havent updated yet you can try this.
Click start > type control panel > click it. Click Security> Click windows defender firewall > click allow app or feature > scroll down to windows management instrumentation and click the 2 checks for private and public after that hit ok. Now try to load over 64 toons.

If you updated nevermind.

Problem - MQ won't load on toons after a certain # logged in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back