• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - MQ unloading on unsupported truebox (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khrell

RedCents
20¢
I used to use Redguides so I'm fairly familiar with it. I just re-subbed today and got everything setup.

1. When I create an .ini profile and set my team up it starts and autoloads all the accounts just fine but when it gets to the server screen it's hanging and i have to manually select the server.
2. It then logs into the character select screen and the command window is there and then completely disappears when i log in. There's no buttons in the group window or anything. It's like it's not loading anything. it does show however for a brief moment the new login screen with a pause button etc. Then it poofs

Any ideas?

You appear to be asking about several different things.

Mq2groupinfo isn't eqbc, auto login isn't eqbc either.

"Then it poofs" this is the auto login imgui window? Do you have any potentially conflicting overlay software like nahimic?

For the rest of the stuff:

There are a couple of small, yet important changes with MacroQuest vs the old MQ2 as explained > HERE <

Moving to MacroQuest mental notes:
1. mq2map click is Control+Shift+Click
2. new easyfind self travel is Control+Click (reminder in find window title bar)
3. new easyfind group travel is Control+Shift+Click
4. If you selected a destination in your zone guide and want to activate it you /travelto activate
5. /yes and /no are now aliases
6. your ini configuration files (like for kissassist) now reside in your "Config" folder and not your "Macro" folder
7. if you want the functionality of the MQ2 "MQ2TargetInfo" - They are now in 3 separate plugins: /plugin groupinfo /plugin targetinfo /plugin xtarinfo

you are trying to run on truebox

it is relaxed truebox atm, but currently unsupported by MQ which means MQ is unloading itself.

here is the snippet blurb:
MQ doesn't work on Truebox servers

MQ is not supported and does not work on Truebox servers. DarkPaw Games doesn't want multi-boxers, and we don't want to upset the official devs.

Other tools such as MySEQ and IonBC are available for truebox servers.

also i deleted your pictures since you posted your toon names all over the place. would 10/10 recommend not doing that.

Thanks for getting back so quick Sic. I'm on a completely brand new laptop, new eq install, new everything. I took some pictures so you can see what's happening. There's literally nothing else loaded on this laptop but office.

It's hanging at the server select as you can see in the autologin screen. I have to click the server.
On the Login screen you can see the MQ box in the top left hand corner. When it logs in, the MQ box is gone
please don't delete your questions :(

gonna lock the thread as we now know what is going on

Thanks man, i thought I read a post last week that said it was working on vaniki which is the only reason I signed backup. Appreciate the help.

Problem - MQ unloading on unsupported truebox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back