• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ Compile 1.5 (1 Viewer)

Cade

The Rainman, (Administrator)
RedCents
1,031¢
Like what I do? Click the
reputation.gif
near the bottom of this post.

[size=+2]Now listen up, MQ2LinkDB WILL NOT WORK unless you type
Rich (BB code):
/link /import
after you load it.

Some of the plugins on the plugin list may not be in the zip, there may be plugins in the zip that are not on the list. Please be patient untill I get off my lazy ass and update it.
[/size]

[size=+1]MQ2Piggyzone included![/size]

[size=+3]Download Here >>> http://www.cadestuff.com/Release.zip <<<
dlhere.jpg

If anyone says that RWarp doesn't work, I will bite you.[/size]

EQBCS.exe is also in there. It is not a plugin

Plugins:

MQ2Auctionit
MQ2Autoforage
MQ2Autoskills
MQ2Bardswap
MQ2Buffblock
MQ2Bufftool
MQ2Cadestuff
MQ2Cast
MQ2CGank
MQ2CInspect
MQ2Clickies
MQ2Combat
MQ2COpen
MQ2CSum
MQ2Cursor
MQ2DoCrack
MQ2Emotes
MQ2EQBC
MQ2Exchangeitem
MQ2Exptrack
MQ2Fakelink
MQ2Feedme
MQ2FPS
MQ2GMCheck
MQ2GM (If you use this and geet banned, I will not be responsible)
MQ2HideDoors
MQ2Levitate
MQ2LinkDB
MQ2Mastermind
MQ2Mmouseto
MQ2Moveutils
MQ2Netbots
MQ2Netheal
MQ2Netstats
MQ2Notepad
MQ2Odt
MQ2Openbags
MQ2Piggyzone
MQ2Screen
MQ2Sizer
MQ2Spawnmaster
MQ2Suicide
MQ2Switch
MQ2Tracking
MQ2Timestamp
MQ2Twist
MQ2Quit

Useage (Stole descrpitions from soultaker where possible =p) SOME DESCRIPTIONS ARE MISSING

MQ2Autoforage:

Rich (BB code):
Simple plugin to automate the tast of foraging (and eventually fishing). 

Syntax: 

/startforage		 - commence autoforaging. 
  /stopforage			- stop autoforaging. 
  /keepitem {item}	 - add/change the item in the .ini file to auto-keep. 
  /destroyitem {item}	 - add/change the item in the .ini file to auto-destroy. 

NB: Parts of this code shamelessly stolen from other plugins on this board. 
        When complete i will work out the full list of acknowledements. Siddin.

MQ2Autoskills

Rich (BB code):
Commands: 
  /autoskills help - lists options 
  INI file will be auto-created, MQ2AutoSkills_Charname_server.ini 
  Syntax is simply Skill=on/off and MeleeRange=distance 
  Currently suported skills: 
  Backstab, Bash, Begging, Disarm, Dragon Punch, Eagle Strike, Flying Kick, 
  Frenzy, Evade, Forage, Feign Death, Intimidation, Kick, Mend, Pick Pockets, 
  Round Kick, Sense Traps, Slam, Taunt, Tiger Claw 

/attack off on mob ENRAGE/infuriate is also supported, treated as the "ENRAGE" and "infuriate" skills in the INI. 
  Known issues: Trade/Vendor windows and possibly some other events may cause some skills to fire when not appropriate and spam you

MQ2Bardswap

Rich (BB code):
Commands: 
  /bardswap - toggle swapping off and on 
  /bardswap melee - toggle using "Melee swap" delay 

INI: 
  the ini file (MQ2BardSwap_Charname_server.ini) will be created the first time swapping is enabled. It contains a [Settings] section that should countain a command line for each instrument type you'd like to swap in (I use /exchange but /itemnotify or macros or anything else should work). If you don't have or don't wish to use a certain type of instrument, leave that key DISABLED. The "Delay" key indicates how long (in .1ths of a second) to leave your weapons equpped before swapping in when doing a "melee swap" and may need adjusted if you find your instrument aren't having an effect. The INI may also contain an [Exclude] section, where each key is treated as a song name to ignore for instrument-swapping purposes.

MQ2Buffblock

Rich (BB code):
  Hate clicking off buffs? Me too, so I wrote a plugin that will click off unwanted buffs automatically (right when they appear). Uses an INI file so each char you have will keep track of their own unwanted buffs. Thanks EFudd for the idea (yes I stole it), and to the people who wrote previous plugins whose code I could learn from and in some cases copy/paste from

Usage:

/block "buffname" - blocks that buff
  /unblock "buffname" - unblocks that buff
  /block list - lists all buffs currently being blocked
  (capitalization makes no difference, but you do need the " " around buffs that have mulitable words)

MQ2Cadestuff

Rich (BB code):
Type /cadehelp for listing of commands

MQ2Cast

Rich (BB code):
  // MEMORIZE:
  //
  // /memorize "SpellName|gem#"
  // /memorize "SpellName" gem#
  //
  // Try to memorize spellname or spellid into specified gem#. (if no gem is given
  // gem5 gonna be used as default). If your currently moving, plugin will try to
  // immobilize within 3secs, if it fail to complain it will abort the memorize).
  // Entire memorize process is on a 6secs timer. It spells is already memmed in a
  // different slot, memorize will do nothing and will exit.
  //=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=//
  // CASTING:
  //
  // /casting "name" "alt/gem#/slotname/item" ["-invis"] ["-focus|itemname|slotname"]
  // /casting "name|alt/gem#/slotname/item" ["-invis"] ["-focus|itenmane|slotname"]
  //
  // -invis tell the cast routines to check if you are invisible and never break it.
  //
  // -focus|itemname|slotname (slotname is optional, but strongly suggest that you
  // take the time to pass the parameters, my auto-detect routines wont check if it
  // removes another focus items (in case of multiple one).
  //
  // -targetid|#### (this is still in beta test, but you could specify to cast spell
  // on this target id, it will attempt to target it then wait to acquired target
  // before attempting to cast.
  //
  // Will equip up to 5 focus items, activate alt ability, click item, or cast spell
  // (memorize if needed) for ya within a 9secs time. Otherwise it will abort.
  //
  // /casting "wunshi's focusing" gem4 -invis
  //          "-focus|Blessed Coldain Prayer Shawl|shoulders"
  //          "-focus|Book of Contemplation|offhand"
  //          "-focus|Signet of the Arcane"
  //
  // This is a single command line that could be given. It will first check if you
  // are invisible since -invis switch was passed. If you currently moving it will
  // try to immobilize ya (if casting greater then 0.1sec). If spell is not medded
  // it will try to memorize it in "gem4" (if memorize needed, it might try again
  // to immobilize ya). Will then wait till spells ready to cast (or abort if the
  // timer expired). When spells ready, it will equip all the focus items, double
  // check if you not invisible, then perform the "CAST". When the cast is over,
  // it will unequips items in reverse order and set the cast return value.

MQ2CGank

Rich (BB code):
  Target a ground item and type /gank to "summon" it

MQ2CInspect

Rich (BB code):
  Right click on an NPC to inspect what they are wearing

MQ2Combat

Rich (BB code):
  /combat help

MQ2COpen

Rich (BB code):
  Target an openable object and type /open

MQ2CSum

Rich (BB code):
  Target a corpse and type /sum

MQ2DoCrack

Rich (BB code):
  /docrack <crackname> on
  /docrack <crackname> off
  /docrack list

MQ2Levitate

Rich (BB code):
/levitate <on|off>

MQ2LinkDB

Rich (BB code):
  /link <itemname>

MQ2Mastermind

Rich (BB code):
/setmaster (phrase)
  now when you want somebody to be the master have them tell that
   character (phrase) and any / command that the master character tells the
   slave, the slave does.

MQ2Sizer

Rich (BB code):
/size #

MQ2Spawnmaster

Rich (BB code):
needs to be reloaded after zone as callbacks aren't totally fixed yet
  Commands: 
  /spawnmaster - display usage information

MQ2Tracking

Rich (BB code):
  /track

Last edited:
/warp target goes to succor--/warp succor does nothing haven't tried the rest of it--/gate and /zone worked also

/warp target goes to succor? Sounds like it's not redefining safe locs...maybe I missed a speedbump somewhere...

Hahaha... I can't believe we had another 'sky is falling' moment and fell for it...

SoE is playing with my emotions now... That's just bad form.

-CodeCaster

Last edited:
Mine works... The one you are using probably just needs to have the MAX_ZONES updated.

-CodeCaster

New zip is up on mq2.com that has some stackability issues fixed as well as some door/switch things. Suuuuure would be nice to have that for tradeskills. <whistles a little tune, looking innocent>.

Fine fine, I'll update it and change max_zones, and add MQ2DoCrack, and add MQ2Piggyzone.ini...and whatever else it is I forgot to do

Omg, im about to have a heart attack w/o my warp! =P /warp dir /zwarp , /warp target, all throws ya to Succor,, pfft, oh well,,, I have no room to bitch. :) i just want warp up and runnin so i can start workin on the new fairy macro and put it up. :D

Recompiled using the latest source, /warp should be working now.

I'll replace MQ2GM with
MQ2I-Am-A-Retard-But-TeachersPet-Made-This-For-Me-So-I-Dont-Get-Banned later, but it'll still be called MQ2GM

Oh by the way, I replaced MQ2Gm with TP's, still called MQ2GM though

EDIT: And added a ghu folder also, if you don't know what it is don't ask. Converted docrack.ini into a .hak also.

MQ Compile 1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back