• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Movement (1 Viewer)

RedCents
969¢
I'm getting a lot of problems running through zones with a group. Where one, or more, gets stuck. I can't get them back on track or make them stop trying to go forward. Are there some commands to help with this?

Thank you,

I'm getting a lot of problems running through zones with a group. Where one, or more, gets stuck. I can't get them back on track or make them stop trying to go forward. Are there some commands to help with this?

Thank you,
if you are using mq2nav (with things like nav movement or travelto/easyfind) you should change your navigation "break behavior"

you can /nav ui then go to the settings tab, and hit the dropdown, this will allow if you try and keyboard move, mq2nav navigation will stop so you can move out of whatever you're stuck on

1608873929862.png

@kaen01 has some cool "stop" hotkeys that will help stop ALL types of movement from mq2advpath (afollow/moveto) and mq2nav, and such

INI:
/hot StopMe 13 /squelch /multiline ; /afollow off ; /stick off ; /moveto off ; /nav stop ; /play off 
/hot StopAll 13 /bcaa //squelch /multiline ; /afollow off ; /stick off ; /moveto off ; /nav stop ; /play off 
/hot StopGrp 13 /bcga //squelch /multiline ; /afollow off ; /stick off ; /moveto off ; /nav stop ; /play off

Problem - Movement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back