• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Mouse (1 Viewer)

the_ovenman

RedCents
562¢
So my mouse wheel does no move my camera view in and out or scroll any of the windows. I check the options mouse tab and the box for camera view is checked. When I use my mouse wheel a little slider shows up on my screen that is Volume or something. Any ideas

So my mouse wheel does no move my camera view in and out or scroll any of the windows. I check the options mouse tab and the box for camera view is checked. When I use my mouse wheel a little slider shows up on my screen that is Volume or something. Any ideas
I figured it out apparently "new" mice Have a media mode and if you put the mouse in media mode the wheel only scrolls the volume on computer no matter what program you are using. On my mouse there is a button directly under the wheel labeled DPI press and hold and Voila it works again.

Question - Mouse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back