• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

"Mouse Release" issues (1 Viewer)

Aberham

RedCents
I'm not sure if it's technically called "Mouse Release", but with the current build I am having issues as so:

Let's say I have 6 characters on my main desktop and one of them dies. I res that character, and I want them to loot their corpse. I execute the command on /lootmycorpse, and in order for him/her to loot, that screen must be active in order to loot/move/click items. I believe it is build related, because every now and then I get a build that doesn't support the mouse being able to be in the background and able to move/loot/click.

Any ideas as to the cause of this? Or any potential fix for it? And has anyone else experienced similar issues? According to my theory, everyone who has automation mouse movement / clicking that is using this current build should be experiencing the same issues. I have the same issue on my 2 laptops and 3 other computers.

Appreciate it. Take care, and be smart

Abe

Yes , yes I do!

It's not build related if you use alt tab sometimes it "sticks" the alt key down for that screen, I noticed this same behaviour on my shaman who was supposed to be running behind my monk and looting the corpses left in my wake (Muahahahaha!)

What I noticed is when using WinEQ2 if I used my mouse to select the monk window instead of alt tabbing it ceased being a problem.

So try that!

Oh and.....

See this kitten?
93713.2.jpg

He's dead, he's dead because YOU posted a question in the Strategy and Cheat section.

The strategy and cheat section is meant ONLY for publishing strategy's and Cheats, it is not meant for your generel chat or question or requests or my bad english and overuse of the word OR.

POST IN THE CORRECT FORUM!@!!!*R%$#Y*#*!*!*!!*&!!!!!!

... please.

So, use Ctrl + Alt + 1, Ctrl + Alt + 2, etc, instead of alt/tab? Or the other way around?

I apologize for posting in the wrong section. May want to use the Find function and move my other post. Since I posted that one and hadn't been busted, I figured I'd post this one, too, but... issue resolved. I'll post my questions here.

Okay I understand what you're saying. Is there any way to fix that? Err, it's annoying having to use the mouse... especially when you're running 6-8 characters on that computer.

There have been builds and/or times where I have never had the issue... it's only when there's an patch and new build that it's a hit or miss.

Yeah I notice the same, sorry I didn't respond earlier must have missed this topic.

And no I don't really know of any workarounds at this time. Perhaps something is posted on the Lavishsoft webpage.

"Mouse Release" issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Back