• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - Mouse jumping to the top left corner of my screen each time i zone or load another toon. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
813¢
I have this problem since i got this new computer. EAch time i zone with a character or load a new one, my mouse jump to the top left corner of my screen, That's really annoying.
I am using mq2, winEQ2 and have 3 screens.

That is driving me crazy. Please help me fellow RGers, you are my only hope.

I've always had the same problem, even long before ever getting MQ2. I've just gotten used to it over time. The only upside is that if I happen to be tabbed out and doing something else, I know that my mouse jumping into the corner means someone died and I need to tab back over and see what's up.

check all your resolution settings. in game, wineq2, and if you have any programs like nvidia's geforce experience.

i used to use wineq2 for p99 and it was forcing a weird resolution like 1919x1077.
seemed like i had to reset / fix it every windows / driver update.
not sure if it's a universal fix but, that fixed it on mine.

Kaen solved the problem, i had to switch to windowed mode in game.
But thx all for replying.

So WinEQ2 + fullscreen mode in EQ = Mouse in top left corner each time you zone or log a toon.
WinEQ2 + Windowed mode in EQ = all working great.

Thx kaen for the tip.!!!!
I figures i would share in case other have that issue.

Last edited:
Tech - Mouse jumping to the top left corner of my screen each time i zone or load another toon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back