• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - mouse issue (1 Viewer)

Twinkeltoes

RedCents
698¢
Another thread bump (at least you know i'm searching before asking) I'm having this trouble with my mouse. I found another thread who's solution was
I figured it out apparently "new" mice Have a media mode and if you put the mouse in media mode the wheel only scrolls the volume on computer no matter what program you are using. On my mouse there is a button directly under the wheel labeled DPI press and hold and Voila it works again.
Unfortunately my mouse doesn't have that issue. I run the mouse on both PC and Laptop. I never had an issue before. scroll works on the PC, and works on 2 of the 6 box box on my lap top. I tried F12 for mouse activate/deactivate. F11 is net status. I've cycled through F9 camera angles. It doesn't scroll for zoom on map either (yes auto zoom turned off). Rather annoying. Mouse control works (right click and move around) just the scroll in and out doesn't work on 4 characters on laptop.
Any ideas?

you bumped a 7 year old thread. while searching and stuff is great, and you should - a lot of that information is just going to not be relevant

since it sounds like an issue with your laptop, you might say what laptop you have.

you bumped a 7 year old thread. while searching and stuff is great, and you should - a lot of that information is just going to not be relevant

since it sounds like an issue with your laptop, you might say what laptop you have.
Sorry, I thought it was common practice to keep information in one thread instead of starting new ones about the same issue.
Laptop is a Samsung Galaxy Odyssey. I've had for 14 months. Never had an issue with it before. Mouse is a Logitech MX Master 3. I've had for about 6 months. Also never an issue before. I read a thread somewhere about turning off the mouse pad on lap top. I tried that and still nothing. I've tried rebooting, nada.

Sorry, I thought it was common practice to keep information in one thread instead of starting new ones about the same issue.
Laptop is a Samsung Galaxy Odyssey. I've had for 14 months. Never had an issue with it before. Mouse is a Logitech MX Master 3. I've had for about 6 months. Also never an issue before. I read a thread somewhere about turning off the mouse pad on lap top. I tried that and still nothing. I've tried rebooting, nada.
it is, for things that are surely relevant - 7 years is a long time in the computer world. and the stuff in the thread didn't seem to apply to your issue.

Question - mouse issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back