• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Most awkward bot composition? (1 Viewer)

SirRyo

RedCents
76¢
Greetings! Old time player, first time attempting to bot.
Now I'm not gonna ask what a good group composition should be since that's an easy one; but I did want to ask:

What are some (fun) total unorthodox group compositions?

All Mage box is tried and true; but what about a bunch of rogues with a tank? Or a gaggle of rangers machine gun headshotting?
Since I'm starting out it got me thinking of some silly options, and with personas it's easier than ever to have some group setups primed and ready!

Oops, all Paladins.

Genuinely a crew I had a lot of fun with purely for the sake of trying. Was wonderful once they were geared and got into CoV

5 original model ogre shamans and a gnome warrior

"You can't hit your target from here!"

I made an 6man all cleric group, and it was super fun to watch them fight. The dps was utterly slow, and every time you would think. This is IT!! Nope! One cleric would start rezzing and before you know it, everyone was back up still smacking away!! I'd put them in some tough situations where I knew they'd be challenged. They would be constantly dying and rezzing, but always surprising me every time! Plus there was a lot of weird things going on. Every time an undead mob even came close to the group; they'd just straight disappear.

Discussion - Most awkward bot composition?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back