• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

More Pictures! (1 Viewer)

One of my friends says that she hates seeing cosplayers because she feels bad for them. "I don't want to laugh at them, it's mean!"

We clash on this subject. I'm pretty supportive to anyone, when it comes to making an ass out of themselves for my entertainment. "Why not?! They're funny!" I explained. "I mean really, give me fat blood elves, and skinny taurens any day. I'm in it for the good times."

Then she explained to me that there are people who are into this seriously, as a way of life.

And I explained to her, that I didn't care, because I'm not going to stop laughing at people who dress up like fat blood elves no matter what. HARDY HAR HARRRRRR!!! Never! NEVER!

Ever.

I liked the guy who just went in a pair of purple underpants, and wore a long purple wig; naked Elf from Warcraft (World of).

Unkle said:
I liked the guy who just went in a pair of purple underpants, and wore a long purple wig; naked Elf from Warcraft (World of).

yes, but could he dance?

More Pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back