• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - more funny stuff (1 Viewer)

RedCents
70¢
for all those who play on eqemu... we can get a little laugh thanks to "King" mort... -.- don't ask why i was randomly looking through pastebin... its late and i'm out of caffeine...

http://pastebin.com/x0zpmzKw

oh... note... this is the same guy who didn't know his database has a hacker log till AFTER someone finally showed him how to find it... -.- he's a tool... that's about it...

if anyone wants a good few laughs i'm running a few bots on his server now :) been running a month and a half without any issue... he doesn't seem to check how long people are on... just that they are on...

Haha funny.

I wonder how he does donations.... If he's accepting "donations" and he's from the States - He can goto jail for many many years for using "donations" for personal profit/gain.

Wording is very _VERY_ important lol.

<-- Owns the ORginal LootFest - The owner passed it on to me - then turned into a piece of shit and literally stole the server with the devs.

Now? It's a piece of shit and the host blows too.

if I remember correctly it's RaidAddicts.

I used to run Gnomish Proving Grounds, the very first day we got green listed he joined the server to advertise his server. Kinda douche.
That said running an emu server starts off as not much work, but quickly grows to almost a full time job.

crazy i know kingmort and his everquest Raid bard toon name and his server -- good kid on EQ , yes hes a Kid live's with his dad at home he has picture's of his homemade server he built in his garage dude really is into jet ski's and boats and river ride's has a bunch of youtube post's of him jetskiing

-.- k mort since i know your on here now... just to let you know... banning my accounts doesn't work rofl -.- good try though

denied the kick packet... eazy shit...
when client asks if its banned... i tell it hell no... still easy shit...
=\ all through mq2...

REALLY??? you think a person with MY reputation can't figure out flaws in your server... YOU POSTED YOUR SOURCE ALL OVER THE INTERNET!!!! -.- btw mort... instead of changing my status to -1 and making the server reconize that as banned... try that box a few rows down in your database that is "banned"... mine says 0... turn it to 1... simple shit...

still won't work but would root out the amateur coders... change the kick code and you might be able to kick me again... -.-

and i'll make it easy for you... my accounts are dencelle, cracked8908, jimrocken, logicalerror101, whatwasmyaccountnameagain, whatwasmyaccountname, GMthrowback, tehrealking, and holdonimsmokingabowl...

*NOTE* i was high when i made most of these names... :p

and on that personal note you made... challange accepted... :)

im not mort lol i know him from the server we were on i was on luclin with him in his guild FAR from that douche lol , nore do i live no where near close to him lol just know him

Funny - more funny stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back