• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Morale of Despair bug? (1 Viewer)

SomeTester

RedCents
924¢
Edit: Disregard, it was user error.

So I’m doing to ToV TS earring and I’m stuck on this part. It says to Collect 1 Blood of the Commons(s) and EQ resource says it is the blood pool in the 3rd floor of ToFS. I’m swimming in the only pool on that door and nothing. Nothing to click and nothing showing up on my cursor. Does anyone have any help?

Last edited:
Are the mobs cleared? That’s the one on far right side of the floor with the maids and butlers and stuff right? I believe you have to clear the mobs around before you can collect it. I think I remember having to clear the room for that one.

So I’m doing to ToV TS earring and I’m stuck on this part. It says to Collect 1 Blood of the Commons(s) and EQ resource says it is the blood pool in the 3rd floor of ToFS. I’m swimming in the only pool on that door and nothing. Nothing to click and nothing showing up on my cursor. Does anyone have any help?
did you already craft the vial/container things?

Are the mobs cleared? That’s the one on far right side of the floor with the maids and butlers and stuff right? I believe you have to clear the mobs around before you can collect it. I think I remember having to clear the room for that one.
Thanks. I’ll try it.

Anyone else here stuck on the bugged merc quest in GD? Pip fucked the dervish model up and now the quest is broken until the next patch

Anyone else here stuck on the bugged merc quest in GD? Pip fucked the dervish model up and now the quest is broken until the next patch
Yup! Same deal here. I’ve killed all the different dervishes and I update. There are even bugged mobs with the names of dwarf mobs like ‘failed reclaimer’ with a dervish graphic but no dice there.

Anyone know a work around to this bug? Maybe you can kill dervishes in another zone? I’ve noticed that some of the dwarves have switched models also.

Question - Morale of Despair bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back