• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Monk Pulling (1 Viewer)

RedCents
123¢
I have a 110 monk that I am using to pull. he is doing fine and everything works great until he gets snared/fd's out side of camp. he wont use purify body or stand up outside of camp radius but he will mend. I have noticed he sits once he gets back to camp but I assume that's the dps portion with /stand in it

i have this in my dps section
DPS19=command:/stand|99|cond5

condition 5 is
Cond5=${Me.Feigning}

I have my cure section set as
[Cures]
CuresOn=1
CuresSize=1
Cures1=Purify Body

The Puller, when running out to tag a mob, or running back to camp. Is not looking at the DPS or Cures. They are only trying to move somewhere and not get stuck. When they get back to camp then they will start DPS and then once the mob is dead, check for cures.

You run mq2melee? Don't have it set to turn off in the [Melee] section? Then you could let it auto-stand, "/melee standup=1" & "/melee save"

Some options are try adding the stand stuff to an MQ2Melee holy. Then it would run all the time you have that plugin active. You could do the same for Purify if you can get the code that checks for detrimental effects.

eqmule's KA mod also has "holy" stuff built in to the ini, so that's another option do it all the time.

Umm,

KA pulling routine is damn good. JooJooBee has produced a specific monk pulling modification that rocks (split pulls, tries to pull from max range, and will fire avoidance mitigation discs).

https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/monk-pulling-splitting-macro-for-kissassist-11.67207/

But, if you try to pull from 300 on Skorpiki mobs in OT for example, you will be snared and dead before you are back to camp. Beetles are also not the easiest to pull eg, Labs or Gates in Kor-Sha.

Problem - Monk Pulling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back