• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - monk or zerker (1 Viewer)

Gibevad

RedCents
356¢
im thinking about adding a monk or zerker to my crew i have a bard warrior and enchanter(only until the rest catch up to my shaman) i have been reading about the dps and some say they are close and some say zerker is the end all be all in the end i will run a war bard shaman mage zerkeror monk and the last will be (tbd) any thoughts?

I had same question but was rogue vs berserker. But I already had a berserker so I chose rogue mostly for variety. You should have at least one Berserker. I don't see how you could ever regret it.

thats a great strat for 3 rogues sneak and campfire. Damn. I was just working on getting 2 more zerks up so I can have 3 zerks. Maxed out my zerk, monk, and rogue can all come close to each other in dps if not in a burn.

i use one rogue and a merc if i need to get to a "sticky" camp I don't feel like clearing to. rogue drags 2 corpse, rez's with merc and sets a fire. xp from 1 death is nothing to worry about to gain a great camp

Discussion - monk or zerker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back