• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Mocking free-submission (1 Viewer)

ShutdownZo6

RedCents
11¢
Ultimate WoW guide!

i would like 10 minutes of free access!

Who has time to level to 60 in 10 days? this guide will help you lead a life and get great epics at the same time without "1337-H@XoRz!01!!eleven!11!"

Step 1: Get a good-paying job, anywhere from 30k-50k and higher. this will allow you to have your own place (CA Area for me) pay for your PG&E, Cable, water bills and your WoW account.

Step 2: pick a faction and make a character. just choose your favorite race/appearence/faction/class and play whenever you have time, be it 3hrs before work, or 20 minutes every day.

Some good places to go for this strategy are:

1-10 THE BANK - Depositing money on payday will ensure your bills get paid on time, and you have the money to pay them. Direct deposit is also a nifty exploit / PiR@te HACX i use to get paid 1 day earlier!

11-20 SAFEWAY - The grocery store is the best place to buy food and become "rested" also you can buy food so you dont die of starvation, and dieing in life is bad because you cant walk back to your corpse, or ressurect at the graveyard. (belive me i would take 25% durrability over eternal damnation any day)

How to get gold super easy!
If you followed this guide correctly and you are high enough age level to get a decent paying job, or you qualify for good education (for those that dont meet age level, see "Shutdown's Power-ageleveling guide") then you can go to www.irnewb.com where 8 cents = 1g. 1.05 will buy you 14 gold! (prices vary from server to server)

Free Powerleveling!!!!!
option 1: (I can see it now "Will grind for food")
find a "homeless joe" give him these items
[Bathtub] Use: Restores 5 cleanliness over 21 seconds. must remain inside while bathing.
[Soap] Use: Creates bubbles which restore 15 clealiness every 3 seconds per wave, for 3 waves, Restoring a total of 45 cleanliness, must remain seated while soapy.
tell homeless joe to play while you're gone, or press 1 key every 3 minutes to keep you from going afk!
Option 2: teach your wife/girlfriend/mother/dad/brother to play your wow chracter! (lord knows ive tried to get my dad to play warlock, but he has his hands full with a 60 hunter and a 50 warrior)

At the end of the work-day you can either go right to sleep and wake up you'll be level 60 in no time. then sell your account on eBay! or sell a parchment that says "WoW character level 60" and price it at 9,000gold. (wouldnt blizz love that? a char being sold on their own auction)

Eventually your character will look like this LVL 60 Tauren Warrior!
post-24-1123560289.jpg

that concludes the ultimate guide!
(PS:sorry if i offended anyone, some posts are pretty rediculous though.)

Last edited:
I am notifying you now, that since we have you character name and server, we are shutting down your world of warcraft account. This site is against our terms of use policy and the penalty is account closure. We apologize for any misunderstanding, you will be sent a E-Mail further signifying your account closure. Thank you for your time, and we are sorry for this inconvience, even though it is on your part.

Happy Hunting :)

Mocking free-submission

Users who are viewing this thread

Back