• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Mob Spawn Macro (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,464¢
I was wondering if there was a macro out there that would watch for a spawn of a certain named mob and then send a tell to someone.

Untested but this might work:

Sub Main
/echo Mob Finder Macro enabled
:loop
/squelch /target npc "mob"
/delay 1
/if (${Target.Name.Equal[mob]}) {
/popup Mob is up!!
/tell soandso mob is up
/delay 500000000000m !${Target.ID}
}
/goto :loop
/return

mob is the name you are looking for. soandso is the toon you want to send tell to. The delay is there so you don't get endless tell spam.

If you are looking for a "few" mobs, you could copy and paste multiple if's check between the loops, each one with unique target mob name. For multiple mobs or mobs in specific zone you'd need to do an INI that sorts by zone and mob names and a script that checks the INI file for the list of mobs. That part is beyond my area of expertise.

Pretty sure that kind of delay would flip out due to the numbers involved.

Remember when dealing with Memory or Variables you have certain limiting factors 2^15 being the usual bugger.

There are some plugins that do this very well, MQ2targets is one I prefer, it's like a HUD.

http://www.macroquest2.com/wiki/index.php/MQ2Targets

for commands and it is included with I think JMO's and Jigs compile

Mob Spawn Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back