• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MM Giving more exp at lowr levels... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
Ok so Im running a MM, I am noticing my level 70 is getting 80 percent AA while my level 66 is getting about 140 percent AA. Im wondering if shrouding down to even lower will yield MORE AA percent. As I am in the middle of working I can be running around and shrouding and unshrouding. Anyone willing to check this?

N

The Xp should remain the same when you unshroud the points are awarded. It's worth a try but I doubt they'd make such a gaping whole. Then again it is SOE :D

Last night, a lvl 75 that I was with said he got 135% AA for the MM and then he ran a lower lvl toon, 66 I believe, and got 135% AA on that toon too. Might want to verify that the lvl 70 had 100% exp going to AA.

This is for the Lavastorm Clockwork MM.

Last edited:
Which MM you talking about? The only MM that I am doing is in BB. At lvl 70, that MM gave me 4 yellow AA (80% at 100% exp going to AA). I got to verify what it give at lvl 65. I remembered that it's lower than 80% of Aa. If it give more than 1 AA per MM, I would be doing more of MM to max out the AA. Thankyou

I ran a few BB mm's before the exp change, not after , so take it for what it's worth.

I used 3 level 70 toons and one level 57 , 70's were on 100% aa, 57 on 100% normal exp.

2 of the level 70's got 80 % , BUT every once in awhile 1 of the 70's would get 140% or so. No idea why. Happened more then once, but not consistantly.

The 57 got about 10 to 15 % normal exp per run. Nothing too great, was surprised how bad it was actually at 57. (able to pl more then that kill'ing blue's to the level 70 at the time in corathus creep + make vendor trash)

Anyway, not sure if this helps any, but wanted to let ya'll know.

thanks!

Confirmed the AAxp issue- ran 4 MMs last night while watching tv... when I began, I had 0 unused AA points and about 85% to the next AA. After the 4 MMs, I had 5 AAs- on one of the MMs I got 2 points. Not sure how or why- it was a full group the entire time... and the 2 AAs didnt come on the first MM- was the third. Odd.

Exploit away.

MM Giving more exp at lowr levels...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back