• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Mission help (1 Viewer)

RedCents
116¢
Firstly, im sure i posted in the wrong place but i promise im trying LOL

OK so i have one guy i wanna speed through 123 to 125 and need some straight forward missions to do, not including the Velious heroes. Currently waiting for my collectibles to do its thing but it takes time. So my group is pretty decent and it consists of...

SK
Mage
CLR
Rogue
BST
BRD

Where should i go to power through to 125 for this last toon??

Thanks friends!

I’d finish hero’s missions in ToL and LoS for your quickest jumps but if you’ve done them I’d consider mercenary and partisans missions in LoS to level up.

Has above really, ToL and LS are they only missions with exp and that is a one time only. Merc / Partisans in those also give the exp but grinding mobs in LS isn’t too bad exp wise and goes by quick, I did 121-124 in just over a day (not 24hr afk either) finished last level off with LS missions

Yeah Shei is the one in ToL, none of the others are just straight forward. Check out Sics videos here, he has them all posted to links to his YouTube with them all on.

Discussion - Mission help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back