• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

IRL - Missed lots of content over the years! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
315¢
I used to be a hardcore player from 2000-2010 ish. I then played some here and there. Now im retired/disability so have lots of free time on my hands and want to see what all i missed and some must do content /things i should get. My guild that has 300ish members that pretty much never log in. I'm average skilled with my plugins with my group of 120's with no current raid level gear. I feel like i missed out on a LOT of things and have no idea where to start. Im maxed AA's. Here's a list of toons i have to choose from, Warrior, Shaman, Cleric, Mage, Necro, Zerker, Enchanter, and Bard. I'm fairly confident i can do pretty much most if not all the pre NOS content short of raid stuff. I'm just looking for ideas, getting bored with tradeskill, farming and foraging lol!

I used to be a hardcore player from 2000-2010 ish. I then played some here and there. Now im retired/disability so have lots of free time on my hands and want to see what all i missed and some must do content /things i should get. My guild that has 300ish members that pretty much never log in. I'm average skilled with my plugins with my group of 120's with no current raid level gear. I feel like i missed out on a LOT of things and have no idea where to start. Im maxed AA's. Here's a list of toons i have to choose from, Warrior, Shaman, Cleric, Mage, Necro, Zerker, Enchanter, and Bard. I'm fairly confident i can do pretty much most if not all the pre NOS content short of raid stuff. I'm just looking for ideas, getting bored with tradeskill, farming and foraging lol!
Without knowing what you have or haven't done it's hard to offer suggestions. Jann's Veil is the first thing that pops in my head. 2.0's also for the classes that have benefits. Illusions if that's your thing too....There's countless things to pass the time :shrug:

IRL - Missed lots of content over the years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back