• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Milk and Turkey (1 Viewer)

On the Warm Milk Dispenser and the endless Turkeys is there a way to make them work automatically with some program?
you use a bunch of cwtn plugins so you can add them to addclickky summon

/shd addclicky summon 3 <--- this would make your sk summon and keep up to 3 things from whichever

in kissassist you can just do it in buffs like buffs1=Warm Milk Dispenser|summon|Warm Milk|3

alternatively you could set up MQ2React - MQ2React collection has some examples:

Personally, I would also have a check to ensure your dispenser is ready to be used, and would also want maybe a not invis check etc. here is a hodgepodge from some stuff folks posted in that mq2react collection thread

YAML:
Hungry:
action: /multiline ; /timed 40 /autoinv ; /useitem Fresh Cookie Dispenser
condition: >-
    ${FindItemCount[=Fresh Cookie]} < 2 && ${FindItem[=Fresh Cookie Dispenser].Timer}==0
    && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Sitting}
Thirsty:
action: /multiline ; /useitem  Warm Milk Dispenser; /timed 4 /autoinv
    ${FindItemCount[=Warm Milk]} < 5 && ${FindItem[=Warm Milk Dispenser].Timer}==0

Last edited:
you use a bunch of cwtn plugins so you can add them to addclickky summon

/shd addclicky summon 3 <--- this would make your sk summon and keep up to 3 things from whichever

in kissassist you can just do it in buffs like buffs1=Warm Milk Dispenser|summon|Warm Milk|3

alternatively you could set up MQ2React - MQ2React collection has some examples:

Personally, I would also have a check to ensure your dispenser is ready to be used, and would also want maybe a not invis check etc. here is a hodgepodge from some stuff folks posted in that mq2react collection thread

YAML:
Hungry:
action: /multiline ; /timed 40 /autoinv ; /useitem Fresh Cookie Dispenser
    ${FindItemCount[=Fresh Cookie]} < 2 && ${FindItem[=Fresh Cookie Dispenser].Timer}==0
Thirsty:
action: /multiline ; /useitem  Warm Milk Dispenser; /timed 4 /autoinv
    ${FindItemCount[=Warm Milk]} < 5 && ${FindItem[=Warm Milk Dispenser].Timer}==0
Thank you sir

Question - Milk and Turkey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back