• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Micro freezing (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,229¢
On 4 of my 6 toons Im getting these little micro freezes for like a half second. I moved over to a new computer and it is still doing it, anybody have any ideas on it?

could be windows defender scanning your folder... in windows security center ... exclude your EverQuest folder along with MQ2 folder .. this is a known issue with tiny spikes in game.

could be windows defender scanning your folder... in windows security center ... exclude your EverQuest folder along with MQ2 folder .. this is a known issue with tiny spikes in game.

Thank you!! I disabled Win Defender and problem disapeared on all toons! I appreciate the good info! Hopefully if anyone has this problem in the future they will find this thread helpful too.

Thank you!! I disabled Win Defender and problem disapeared on all toons! I appreciate the good info! Hopefully if anyone has this problem in the future they will find this thread helpful too.

I wouldn't uh... DISABLE.. it completely, you can just add the EQ folder to the Exclude list like was mentioned above. Disabling it completely could be potentially dangerous.

I'll take micro freezing over the macro freezing heading this way tomorrow. 6 to 12 inches of snow. Bah. At least it isn't tornadoes. Everyone stay safe.

Problem - Micro freezing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back