• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - MeshGenerator not generating after certain height. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
320¢
I'm not sure if this is user ignorance or if it's a bug in MeshGenerator, but I cannot get the top level of Grelleth to generate. The mesh provided through the updater also didn't have this upper floor generated.
  • It's within the bounding box extents.
  • I unchecked "Apply max extents to zones with far away geometry" in Settings.
I've attached a screenshot of what I'm seeing. Everything in purple is what is not being generated.

Attachments

• MeshGenerator_2024-03-01_07-20-28a.png
    MeshGenerator_2024-03-01_07-20-28a.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
I'm not sure if this is user ignorance or if it's a bug in MeshGenerator, but I cannot get the top level of Grelleth to generate. The mesh provided through the updater also didn't have this upper floor generated.
I've attached a screenshot of what I'm seeing. Everything in purple is what is not being generated.
the navmesh has limits to how tall its data can be. If the zone is too tall it will not be able to mesh the upper levels. That’s partly why the option you disabled exists. You also may need to bring the bottom floor of the mesh up with the boundary sliders

Try this one.

Attachments

• grelleth.navmesh
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
the navmesh has limits to how tall its data can be. If the zone is too tall it will not be able to mesh the upper levels. That’s partly why the option you disabled exists. You also may need to bring the bottom floor of the mesh up with the boundary sliders

So I shouldn't have disabled that? I guess I read it wrong if that's the case. I had already moved the bottom boundary up in this screenshot. Thanks for the help.

Try this one.

Thanks! I'll give it a shot and try to figure out what I messed up in editor.

Problem - MeshGenerator not generating after certain height.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back