• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Mesh Generator Teleport Link (1 Viewer)

freeferli

RedCents
831¢
I was trying to play around with the Mesh Generator a little bit.

The first thing that I wanted to do was create a link between the bazaar teleporters.

I thought that I would go into the connections tool, create bidirectional walkable link from one teleporter to another.
But when I do this the mesh generator crashes.

Am I miss understanding the intended usage here?

yes, the mesh links is to link two sides of a fake wall, or what eq think is a wall thats not there, like some opening has spidewebs but the meshgenerator thinks there is wall, its unfortunately not to link teleporters.

yes, the mesh links is to link two sides of a fake wall, or what eq think is a wall thats not there, like some opening has spidewebs but the meshgenerator thinks there is wall, its unfortunately not to link teleporters.

Someday when I have time, they can span the whole map, but currently the links can only reach to adjacent tiles. They can reach teleporters if you make massive tiles.

Question - Mesh Generator Teleport Link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back