• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays (1 Viewer)

RedCents
398¢
Dear RedGuides members,

As we embark on this joyosus holiday seaon, I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for every one of you. Our adventures together in Norrath have been filled with excitement, challenges, and most importantly, the bonds of friendship.

May this Christmas bring you moments of joy, warmth, and the company of loved ones both in the real world and in our virtual realm. Thank you for being a fantastic part of this guild, and I look forward to many more adventures with you in the coming year.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and your families!

Best wishes,
Coldain

Merry Xmass and Happy New Years All

Reindeer Brody GIF by Hollyoaks

It's my D...in a ...

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone! It’s no lie that RedGuides feels like a second family and that’s all due to how friendly and helpful everybody is.

Here’s to a great 2024! Happy New Year to all!

love this community <3 merry christmas and any/all other holidays you and your fam celebrate.
hope the time with your fam is amazing <3

Merry Christmas to Everyone.. Hope your eggnog was strong and the presents where wrapped.. See you all in game..

The Red Knight Allureic

Sic and CWTN, I want to thank you both for all the hard work and long hours you both have put in this past year to help all of us make our game playing experience better and more fun!!! May you both have an amazing holiday season with your family and friends, and may next year bring you both much success!!! Thanks again!!!

IRL - Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Users who are viewing this thread

Back