• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Merc auto suspends (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,020¢
Heya all.

Been having yet another minor issues.....

I've recently stopped paying for 6 accounts because I just don't want to spend that much money a month.

Now I'm using a couple mercs in my mix, however, I'm noticing something wierd.

Everytime I log off, my merc is turned off or suspended automatically without me doing so. When I log back on to start playing, I click unsuspend and my merc immmediately suspends, forcing me to wait another 5 min to unsuspend again....

After this initial issue..... everything is good all night.... UNTIL I log off and log back on again.

Thoughts?

My first thought was did you buy a different merc when you stopped paying? Cause only Paid accounts can have Journeyman mercs. So if you went non pay but left the merc as a journeyman then it could be bugging out instead of giving you the error message.

My other thought would be to check your auto merc settings. Go to options - general and down on the left it has auto merc passive. Right above that are two boxes for going afk. So how this works is you check the auto turn on afk box and then you go afk automatically after a period of time and when you do it sets your merc to passive. Then the other auto afk off works the other way

Heya all.

Been having yet another minor issues.....

I've recently stopped paying for 6 accounts because I just don't want to spend that much money a month.

Now I'm using a couple mercs in my mix, however, I'm noticing something wierd.

Everytime I log off, my merc is turned off or suspended automatically without me doing so. When I log back on to start playing, I click unsuspend and my merc immmediately suspends, forcing me to wait another 5 min to unsuspend again....

After this initial issue..... everything is good all night.... UNTIL I log off and log back on again.

Thoughts?
check your automatisation, some have merc options in the macro to do just that

ive had that problem well before i used mq - its a craptastic EQ bug - i have petitioned it before

Problem - Merc auto suspends

Users who are viewing this thread

Back