• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Merc Auto Revive - Syntax? (1 Viewer)

Spelunk

RedCents
56¢
Hi :)

I'm working on my newbie KissAssist setup and came across this: Auto Revive - Now auto detects if your merc is in group when the macro is started and will auto revive if merc dies.

I wanted to know if I just use 'Auto Revive' in the line or if there is something else (an on/off) that I am missing? As it stands, I used 'Auto Revive' and my merc was not revived (even after waiting for 5+ minutes after the merc revive timer expired).

Thank you for any help you can provide! :)

the code i use to check the revive buttom may be borked will check it out.
this is the code here
Rich (BB code):
 | Revive the merc if dead and previously detected in group
        /if (${MercInGroup} && ${Window[MMGW_ManageWnd].Child[MMGW_SuspendButton].Enabled} && ${Mercenary.State.Equal[DEAD]}) /notify MMGW_ManageWnd MMGW_SuspendButton LeftMouseUp

the code i use to check the revive buttom may be borked will check it out.
this is the code here
Rich (BB code):
 | Revive the merc if dead and previously detected in group
        /if (${MercInGroup} && ${Window[MMGW_ManageWnd].Child[MMGW_SuspendButton].Enabled} && ${Mercenary.State.Equal[DEAD]}) /notify MMGW_ManageWnd MMGW_SuspendButton LeftMouseUp

I know that on my merc, the timer isn't always exactly 5 minutes. Sometimes it counts down to 00 seconds and the button doesn't pop up with revive for another 15. Wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Question - Merc Auto Revive - Syntax?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back