• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Member witha problem (1 Viewer)

mary

RedCents
As I have stated I am a member with a problem not covered by the list of games in here...

I've been looking for a bot that will sweat for me in PE (Planet Entropia)

maybe something that will start in CND and just sweat a specific biodome untill you die so that you can just respawn and run at it again..

would be very nice for most of us I would think..

In PE you can "sweat" a mob and sell the good to other players you can only get so much befor you either kill or get killed. The problem is that it is SO BORING that I just want to kill my self.

In PE you can withdraw money from the game at a rate of 10 PED per 1 USD

The problem is that 10 PED =900 to 1000 sweats
and even the best sweaters can only bring down 5-600 an hour

I have used the crafting "macro" bot and was wondering if anyone either knew of or could comeup with a bot for this as well

I just dident have an off topic forum to put this into

Have you tried looking at AutoIt or VistaTask for automation? I'm not sure if these are tracable in your game but they're great for automating boring and easy tasks.

I really don't think Redguide would help you much here. I suggest you google for something like Redguides for PE.

I've tried looking in those places but they dont have anything either...
I was really hoping that there might be someone to stumble by that could either write or knows of something for either program

As I have stated I am a member with a problem not covered by the list of games in here...
Wow, I have a whole list of problems not covered here :p

I just had to.

mary said:
In PE you can withdraw money from the game at a rate of 10 PED per 1 USD

The problem is that 10 PED =900 to 1000 sweats
and even the best sweaters can only bring down 5-600 an hour
Lemme see..... hmmmmmm.........

1 USD = 10 PED = 900 Sweats.

600 Sweats per hour = $0.67/hour

Whynta get a job slinging hamboogers at MickeyDee's ($5.75/hr) and BUY, ummmm.... say 50 PED per hour with yer earnings? I know, it would be boring as hell, but you already expressed how boring the Sweating process is.

Member witha problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back