• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

March Post & Win Contest. ViperGamer/NotAddicted - Prizes 400k plat, Gamecards & More (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maskoi

old and salty
RedCents
81,436¢
March Post & Win Contest. ViperGamer/NotAddicted - Prizes 400k plat, Gamecards & More

Update: Contest over! Thank you everyone for participating!

The winners will be chosen on Firiona Vie tonight at 7PM Eastern in Rivervale by use of /random.

The odds of winning are nearly 1 in 4 - which is huge - so come on out and cheer your number on.

---------------------------------

RedGuides/NotAddicted.com is proud to showcase our New Everquest sponsor.
Please click on the flaming elves.
View attachment 4382

Buy/Sell Platinum * Power Leveling * Game Cards

View attachment 4404

View attachment 4384100k.jpgView attachment 4389
indiebundle.png

Prizes:
Four people will win a gift pack which includes ALL of the following items:
  • One 30 Day EQ Game Card (Card # delivered via PM/email)
  • 100k plat on any server (except progression or Trakanon)
  • One free month subscription to RedGuides/NotAddicted.com for YOU or a FRIEND
  • Five great indie games: Braid, Cortex Command, Machinarium, Osmos and Revenge of the Titans. (via direct download, Steam, OnLive or Desura)
How to Enter:
Write a simple reply to this thread.
Write whatever you wish, but try to make it slightly clever in case some poor soul decides to read each and every post. Like Siddin.

Contest Dates:
But when can I win that amazing prize?!
I'm glad you asked. The contest will end on March 31, 2011
The drawing will be held in-game on the Firiona Vie server, April 1st, 2011
using /random <number of posts> to select the winners. No /roll hacks will be used this time, I promise.
Zone, time-zone and other details will be announced when we get closer to the 1st.

Rules:
1.) One post per user.
2.) Look at rule #1
3.) You do not have to be present for the in-game drawing to win.
4.) If you decide to log on Firiona Vie to experience our lavish in-game drawing, you must roleplay either your race/class, a Lord of the Rings character, or a fire truck.

Good luck, and thank you for participating in our annual quick reply test.

View attachment 4405
We'll be paying close attention to everyone's posts this March. If you're helpful, answer questions, or contribute something - expect good things!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: March Post &amp; Win Contest. ViperGamer/NotAddicted - Prizes 400k plat, Gamecards &amp;

Reserved

Re: March Post &amp; Win Contest. ViperGamer/NotAddicted - Prizes 400k plat, Gamecards &amp;

C'mon baby, daddy needs a new pair of shoes!

/roll

.../sigh

A free month + 100k!!??

Yes, please!

I hate plat, eq, and winning cool shit by chance.

Come on baby!

@#$% slow internet connection... Does this include a "Get out of Iraq Free Card"??

Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Set me on FIRE ViperGamer/NotAddicted!!!!

"I don't at all like knowing what people say of me behind my back. It makes me far too conceited."
&#8212;Oscar Wilde

As the King of the interwebs, I expect to win

Hey! is it bad, that I read every post before I read the first post? :)

sure i'll takea chance

This is a great idea !

Shit man I'd lick someones boot for 3 plat let alone 100k + other goodies.

Free stuff?!?! In!

pick me! pick me!

so i dont have to be present, that shouldnt be hard, since im not all here anyway.

Reply.

ahh what the hell ill try im in!

You do not have to read this post if you are short on time.

Dammit my lucky post was taken.

If at first you dont succeed, forget skydiving...

Beginners luck?

pick me!pick me!pick me!pick me!pick me!pick me!pick me!pick me!pick me!pick me!

come on lady luck, I could really, really use the prizes at the moment.

Thank you everyone for participating!

The winners will be chosen on Firiona Vie at 7PM Eastern in Rivervale by use of /random.

The odds of winning are nearly 1 in 4 - which is huge - so come on out and cheer your number on.

Here are the winners! Thank you everyone who participated.

meeting.jpg

contest1.jpg

contest2.jpg

contest34.jpg

end.jpg

The bunnies killed us and we logged off, the end.

Thanks all for playing and grats to the winners.

Noobhaxor
spyderz68
sibby
Caandi

Redbot PM'd the winners the details

March Post & Win Contest. ViperGamer/NotAddicted - Prizes 400k plat, Gamecards & More
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back