• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Map Background color (1 Viewer)

ABWar, Zappy,
Thanks for the feedback, but I was probably not clear (I think Sic read my mind). I wasn't meaning the window background, but the map itself (area marked in fuchsia). I find that looking at the neon green/blue zone levels is hard to see with the tan color. I suppose I could change the contour color though in my map settings. Or I could convert over to SEQ.
1645032802049.png

Delta X UI had a feature to change the background color of the map. It works well in most places due to the fact that you can choose which color (light, dark, green, red, etc) to use.

I use my own butchered version of Delta X that I have pieced together over the years, but the original can be found here. Could prolly look at the map UI .xml files and implement it into the default UI or whatever other UI you are using.

Question - Map Background color

Users who are viewing this thread

Back