• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Managing Group Clickies (1 Viewer)

Myysterio

Myysterio
RedCents
1,516¢
Wondering if anyone had any suggestions for the best way to manage group buffs with clickies is. Have feathers, horns, CoP4, etc on 12 toons, managing them with hotkeys has become impractical, Takes up too much real estate., etc. Mix between KA and class plugins.

Last edited:
Best thing I did was to solve this problem

I ranked and wrote down Best clickies items in order from best to worst.

In each of you INI files for your toons , have them cast it at certain % of health or mana , or whatever the buff helps.

So for example: You can have 1 toon cast Horn when mana is at 80%, another toon cast Horn when mana is 60% and so on.

Best thing I did was to solve this problem

I ranked and wrote down Best clickies items in order from best to worst.

In each of you INI files for your toons , have them cast it at certain % of health or mana , or whatever the buff helps.

So for example: You can have 1 toon cast Horn when mana is at 80%, another toon cast Horn when mana is 60% and so on.
Cant use that on class plugins unfortunately. 2/3 of my characters are not on KA.

You could use mq2react to fire the clickies, you could make a condition similar to KA based on mob health, you would maybe need to include something in the condition to check about being in combat and not casting too.

Thats an idea... requires a certain amount of finesse to keep them from firing overlap. Trying to think of how to get them to fire without wasting them. Being able to cycle 12 Circles of power up during a raid theoretically could help

Question - Managing Group Clickies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back