• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Mall Gang Fight (1 Viewer)

RedBema

A Bema that is Red
RedCents
121¢
Wow, I was just at the mall, and I saw a gang fight. I had great seats. It happeneed down stairs and I happened to be walking just on the above balcony when all of a sudden I looked down and saw these latino kids start beatin up on each other. It was really surreal. Never really seen anything like it live in my life.

I didn't know whether to fear for my life or yell things like, "Cut his throat," or "rip his arms off."

Then I thought, wait, if they are in a gang, there is a good chance that they may carry a gun. And if they carry a gun, then I am in their line of fire. And if I am in their line of fire, then I could get shot. And If I could get shot, then I could die, and that wouldn't be cool cuz I havn't hit lvl 60 with my NE hunter yet.....

oh, and for other reasons too of course...

RedBema said:
Wow, I was just at the mall, and I saw a gang fight. I had great seats. It happeneed down stairs and I happened to be walking just on the above balcony when all of a sudden I looked down and saw these latino kids start beatin up on each other. It was really surreal. Never really seen anything like it live in my life.

I didn't know whether to fear for my life or yell things like, "Cut his throat," or "rip his arms off."

Then I thought, wait, if they are in a gang, there is a good chance that they may carry a gun. And if they carry a gun, then I am in their line of fire. And if I am in their line of fire, then I could get shot. And If I could get shot, then I could die, and that wouldn't be cool cuz I havn't hit lvl 60 with my NE hunter yet.....

oh, and for other reasons too of course...
i Agree getting shot is a a bad thing unless if u have been good then u get to go upstairs if not then its off to hell for you =P

Mall Gang Fight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back