• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

make money (1 Viewer)

hitman303

RedCents
ah yes thouse fish make u do wired thing lol like u can srink or go to sleep and other random thing

well if u are an elf and have skinning and letherworking as your skill do this go to moonglace and there is so much skinning there there are hundreds of rabbits and deer. Get your skinning up there and sell all the armor you make.
Then go to aulberdine and u can find lev 15-17 bears theres to get median leather from grizzalys and cursed leather from thisal bears the yare to the north and south get the leather from there and make better armor. that is what I have done so far.

but the trick when u can make disent armor go to the AH yea .
See if u go to moonglace you can get 100 light leather there in about 1.5hours
then go make all the armor you can go to the action house and bam money molla
I was able to make 3gold in 2hrs yea and that is at a low level so if u want to start a new character and want a get rich low level stratigey way get an elf and use what I gave you.

Oh Redbot I wasnt thinking of this as a summision unless you want to let me in for this I was just doing this for fun.

heh, i like how your top paragraphs have horrible spelling, but your last sentence was passable.

and wtf was with your first sentence? :confused: had nothing to do with the rest of your submission, and there are much better places to farm light leather. heh, not trying to be mean, but im just confused :confused: :confused: :o

since this wasn't a submission...i'm moving it

second...if you do try at a submission...use MS word or something to spell check, and get your locations spelled correctly at least...it's moonglade...

third...if you consider 3g in 2 hours alot of gold..you really just need to go ahead and buy a subscription...

Hey... I think the first sentence was about those Deviate Fishies!!

Loosely translated from his atrocious spelling.

Ah yes, those fish (Deviates) make you do wierd things such as shrink, and other random things...

lol, i think he is talking about some weird drug he was using while writing those other paragraphs and how to obtain it...

Antischooler19 said:
lol, i think he is talking about some weird drug he was using while writing those other paragraphs and how to obtain it...

Hahahaha... Its possible!
Stay off the Acid kids!

make money

Users who are viewing this thread

Back